Cordova iOS build failed

Raiden_D_
Beginner

Hi!

What is the problem? Thanks!

The following build commands failed:
	Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Command finished with error code 65: .../<APPNAME>/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
Error: .../<APPNAME>/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/4.1.2/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

0 Kudos
23 Replies
Raiden_d_1
Beginner

Hi,
I recreated the ios developer certificate in the XDK, I filled out the form, gave all the required data (name, organization, country, etc) I regenerated the certificate from the new file I was given, I downloaded the distribution certificate and finished the developer certificatet in xdk, still it's not able to export the project for ios. Log is attached. Thanks in advance!

P.s.
Why can't I create a new topic in this Intel® XDK forum? I tried 3 times still it's not been added any of the forums.
My topic: https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/623667 <-- AJAX calls in Debug module (v3088)

0 Kudos
Raiden_d_1
Beginner

Could someone help me please? It would be important! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Raiden_d_1
Beginner

Hi!

I dont't know why but for some reason it created the build. The bottom line is that it's working now.

0 Kudos