Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Couldn't login to Intel XDK

Venkatesh_K_1
Beginner

Hi,

From last night onwards i'm facing log in issue. I googled and did almost all the resolution in the intel xdk forum.But no luck,please help asap.

Thanks,

Venkat

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Can you post the screenshots of your error? And send your username and email address of the account.

0 Kudos
Venkatesh_K_1
Beginner

Loadingscreen.jpg

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

@Venkatesh, your account looks okay. Try few things.

1) close the XDK and restart and try logging in

2) goto signin.intel.com and try logging in and let me know if that works

3) If by any chance you are using a different/new account (not the one you mentioned above), you need to verify that new email address before you could login into XDK.

0 Kudos
Venkatesh_K_1
Beginner

@Swati, I tried the step 1 followed by logging into existing account which is fine. And finally created a new account from the intel xdk welcome screen using 'Signup' option and verified the email. And tried to log in but it stuck in the welcome screen not allowing me to log in.

New registration details:

Uname: appfittersandroid

Email: admin@appfitters.com

Other options tried out as below which didn't resolve either.

1. Added the exception to allow nw.exe for both public and private network.

2. Disabled Firewall

3. No proxies configured in internet option->Connections->LAN Settings 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Looks like issue with new login. I'm checking with the team responsible for the new registration.Will get back to you once I hear from them.

0 Kudos
Iyke_M_
Beginner

Hi, please i have difficulties logging in into my intel xdk IDE. Hence, i can't continue developing my applications. Please help thanks.

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Are you a new user? If you are a new user, you need to verify your email address before you can log into XDK. Please check your email and follow the steps to verify the email. If you are not a new user, to isolate the problem, try to sign in at signin.intel.com and see if that works. 

Also, check your proxy settings, see this FAQ for more on proxy https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/faqs/general#bad-proxy. If you are not behind a firewall, send your Account Username and Email address so we can check your account, also send the screenshot of the error.

0 Kudos
Venkatesh_K_1
Beginner

I've updated my XDK then log in issue solved. 

Consider updating to latest version if not :)

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

XDK versions 2893 and older are no longer supported. Please see the sticky note: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/637516. @Venkatesh, glad you upgraded to the latest version. @Iyke, if you are using older version, you must upgrade.

0 Kudos
Danny_A_
Beginner

SOLVED! - I had this same annoying problem, not being able to log in. I had a look at the page Paul F. suggested in another threat and found out that either my password was too long and it contained the = symbol (because I assumed all symbols could be used) after creating a new password, strict;y following the rules, I got in. https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/sign-in-help-idam.html

0 Kudos