Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Creation of customized New gestures / poses

mugabi__samuel
Beginner

Hello EveryOne;

I real need to create/train new/custom gestures/poses for my project; in a format of (.gesta(model file) and .xml files) as that(like that) of inbuilt gestures like V-sign, full-pinch, spread fingers ...etc.

I would like to add these new gestures trained to the available gesture packs.

How do i achieve this (Which tool can real help me create my own gestures)? (Add new gesture packs to the SDK!!! )

{Please if you have an information regarding this, I appreciate a lot}

Thank you; I appreciate all your efforts.

Email:- powellorenz@gmail.com
Regards,

Powell Samuel.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello Samuel,

There is no tool or capability to "train" new gestures into the SDK. The current gestures are all there is. If you would like to create new gestures you will have to code them from scratch.

I hope this answers your question. If you would like further assistance, please post your question in the RealSense CommunityThis forum in the Intel Developer Zone will soon be archived and is no longer monitored. All support is handled in RealSense Community.

Regards,

Jesus Garcia

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
mugabi__samuel
Beginner

Hello Sir,

Thanks So much for the reply;

I have the ability to code from scratch if there is success to be achieved, but i need the original steps to follow in order to achieve success.

For example;The steps/guide to follow in order to create/train new gestures or poses that will work with the SDK; 

I do appreciate for any information provided on this:-

Thank you.

regards,

Samuel 

0 Kudos