Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives not downloadable

Thomas_K_5
Beginner

Hello,
older, purchased and licensed versions of "Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives" in our Registration Center are not downloadable. However, the download for all other licensed software functions correctly. There comes a renewed login screen. IE, Chrome and FF tested on multiple computers.

Thank you,
Thomas

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Corey_A_Intel
Employee

Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives is an add-on library for Intel® IPP.  As this is an export controlled product, access requires a special request process.  The process for obtaining Intel® IPP and the cryptography add-on is explained in the following article:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-ipp-cryptography-libraries

0 Kudos
Thomas_K_5
Beginner

Hello,

I followed the steps in the instructions as described.

The Problem is that in step 7 where I'm supposed to download the archive, I can't download it and instead get forwarded to a new log-in window (See the attached pictures). When I enter my data there nothing happens.

As I said before all other IPP-downloads are working fine, the validation-procedure was successful and I have a valid license for the Cryptography library.

I hope you can look into and solve this problem.

IPP(1).png

IPP(2).png

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

I've updated your account and you should be able to download the Cryptography Library now.

Regards, Hubert.

0 Kudos