Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

XDK emulate debug error

Matrix_Lee
Beginner

I am using XDK on Mac Air OS X El Capitan.
When I use emulate function, set debug points and run, when it stop at debug point and shows Pause in debugger bar at the top of the screen.
The continue buttons seems not working at the top debugger bar, but the continue buttons are  work in the debug window.

So there are two problems here.

1. The continue buttons seems not working on the top debugger bar.

2. When stop at a debug point, and if we close the debug window, the the system will like down, because eh top debugger not function, and there seems no way to set it back to normal.

Thank you.

Matrix

Ma

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Matrix -- I'm not clear on what you mean. Do you mean the blue "restart run" button on the top of the attached image (below) does not work? I just tried it and it worked for me. Both of them worked (see also the other one I've circled). Please clarify.

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 3.39.32 PM.png

0 Kudos
Matrix_Lee
Beginner

Dear Paul,

Yes, it is the blue button on the top screen of emulate window.

The debug window one is works fine, but the blue button on tho top screen of emulate window is not function sometimes.

It is not an "always" problem, but it happens sometimes, and sorry I cannot figure out the rule of when will it happen.

It is not very critical because of the debug window one works fine.

But if the debug window is closed when it is not function, it will like XDK is down.

I have experienced that several times.

Just for your reference.

Thanks

Matrix

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Thank you, Matrix, for the additional info.

0 Kudos
Matrix_Lee
Beginner

Your are welcome. Paul.

0 Kudos