Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives version 9.0

Nai-Ting_H_
Beginner

Want to transfer the ownership of Cryptography for Intel Integrated Performance Primitives version 9.0 and Cryptography for Intel Integrated Performance Primitives for Systems version 8.2.

Login Intel Registration Center as the current owner. Select the specific product and click the Manage Link, click the Serial Number User Management, click the Transfer Button, add new owner email, click Transfer, receive Success Message.

Login in as the new owner. But don't see the item show up.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
James_T_Intel

I need to check with our engineering team, but I believe these licenses aren't transferring due to the restricted nature of the Cryptography Library.

0 Kudos
Nai-Ting_H_
Beginner

Thanks, James! I can see that they are under my account now.

Nai-Ting

0 Kudos
Nai-Ting_H_
Beginner

Can we use mail alias such as <removed private information> as the mailing address? This will allow us to change receiver(s) behind the mail alias.

0 Kudos
James_T_Intel

Nai-Ting,

I'm glad I was able to help.

I edited out the email address you had.  Please don't post sensitive information publicly in the forums.

Yes, you can use an email alias for your registration.  This would simplify the process for you in the future.

The problem this time was that the Cryptography Library has additional requirements and needs a manual approval for every registered user.  The previous transfer attempts "worked", but could not complete until that approval was done.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

James.

0 Kudos