Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Download lincense manager after support period

Mark_K_1
Beginner

My research group purchased Composer XE (2013) about 1.5 years ago and it is now a few months out of support contract, but I am only now getting around to installing it.  I found that, while we downloaded the packages for the compiler itself when we were within service contract, we neglected to download the license manager package.  Is there any way to get the license manager now and get this running?

Thanks, Chad

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jennifer_D_Intel

Hello,

You should still be able to install the license manager.  If you log into your Intel Registration Center account, do you see it in your product list?  Here are instructions:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/faq/downloading#islm-servers-download

Regards,

Jennifer

0 Kudos
Mark_K_1
Beginner

Hi Jennifer,

If I go into the download center and select the compiler I am able to dial back the version until it gives me something I can download using my license.  For the license manager, there is no version dialog box, just a platform dialog box and below that a red warning:

The support period for your license has expired. To download this product update, you will need to purchase renewal licenses to extend your support from your expiration date (01 Jan 2001) to the build date of this product update (27 Mar 2014). Note that support for new renewal licenses will begin on 01 Jan 2001.

The odd thing is that under support status it says that it expired in Aug 2015, not 2001.  But currently there is no download button.

Thanks, Chad

0 Kudos
Jennifer_D_Intel

I believe the issue is that you are signing on as a registered user instead of the license owner.  I will send you a private message.

0 Kudos
Light_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar question please start a new thread to ensure your issue is being addressed in a timely manner.

0 Kudos