Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Entry for the early demo submission is missing a few elements.

Radityo_H_
Beginner

Hello, 

Early Demo Submission is already over in deadline yesterday. I already submit entry for my project yesterday too. unfortunately few hour ago, I got email from intel developer zone, that my entry is missing few element. they told me to submit the necessary elements in the system before 11:00 AM ASIA time tomorrow morning.

Hi,

I am reaching out to you as a community manager for Intel Developer Zone. I wanted to highlight that your entry for the early demo submission is missing a few elements to be qualified for the bonus prize. To qualify for this prize you will have to submit the necessary elements in the system before 11:00 AM ASIA time tomorrow morning. In order to complete your entries, please go back to the RealSense Challenge website and login into your account and look for elements that need to be uploaded. It could one or more from the list below:

1.       Executable or the Binary

2.       Video

3.       Readme

4.       Etc.

Regards

Few question about this, when i'm trying to update my project with title early submission. it doesn't have any button except cancel. when i'm updating my project origin, it only have cancel, save and submit (for demo 2015 maybe ?) button. It's already over for my early submission ?

For your information, before i got this email, already submit a readme.txt, Zip files contains apps (unfortunately it's only executable .JAR and .BAT to run the apps), video, link, readme.txt. all field are fill in (screenshot and video too).

Other question are, My project is using JAVA & LibGDX. So my problem Executable or the Binary was .JAR, it's Ok ? or i must parse it to .EXE like using launch4j.

Best Regrads,

0 Kudos
0 Replies