Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

Environment setup with c#

agund4
Novice

Hi Team,

Hi,

I'm trying to create a C# sample for 3D scanning.

So I followed the manual instructions and added 'libpxcclr.cs.dll'.

While trying to execute I got the following error on the code line below:

PXCMSenseManager sm=PXCMSenseManager.CreateInstance();

I am facing small issue as mentioned in the attached file(realsense1)

On googling the below link helped me http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3456758/a-reference-to-the-dll-could-not-be-added

rbut when I try to run TlbImp.exe libpxccpp2c.dll  I am geeting a error (unable to locate input library).

Tried it giving the path even. Didn't work

Please HELP..

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PKusm
New Contributor I

It seems that you didn't get my sentence correctly, let me guide you to the easier way.
After you have added  'libpxcclr.cs.dll' as a reference, you need to configure the post-build event by specifying the following command.

if "$(Platform)" == "x86" ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\win32\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" ) else ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\x64\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" )

I have attached a screenshot too, I hope this can help you.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
PKusm
New Contributor I

It's easy. You just need to add 'libpxccpp2c.dll' to your project as an existing file (not as a reference), and make sure to set the property "Copy to Local=true"

agund4
Novice

@putu I am unable to add it please check the attached file in the above message

PKusm
New Contributor I

It seems that you didn't get my sentence correctly, let me guide you to the easier way.
After you have added  'libpxcclr.cs.dll' as a reference, you need to configure the post-build event by specifying the following command.

if "$(Platform)" == "x86" ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\win32\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" ) else ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\x64\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" )

I have attached a screenshot too, I hope this can help you.

View solution in original post

agund4
Novice

Hi Putu

I'm really thankful to your help.

I am able resolve my issue.

But could you kindly elaborate the explanation of the the line if "$(Platform)" == "x86" ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\win32\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" ) else ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\x64\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" )

PKusm
New Contributor I

It's pretty self-explanatory. First, it checks whether your application is 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit. And then, it will copy the 'libpxccpp2c.dll' from RealSense SDK directory (RSSDK_DIR) to your application directory automatically.
Glad I can help :)

wiko_a_
Beginner

hi everyone, i want to modify sample code face tracking c#

is it possible for me to use it with sql server for database that will save face data

Peter_O_Hanlon
Innovator

wiko a.

Rather than adding your question as an answer, you should really post a new question in the forum. It doesn't cost anything and it makes sure that your question doesn't get overlooked.

DEBORA_P_
Beginner

hi!

i've some problem with a tool written half in fortran and half in c#.

I try debugging, the tool starts by c# but when i try finding all the math results done by fortran I can't...

could somebody help me?