Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Environment setup with c#

agund4
Novice

Hi Team,

Hi,

I'm trying to create a C# sample for 3D scanning.

So I followed the manual instructions and added 'libpxcclr.cs.dll'.

While trying to execute I got the following error on the code line below:

PXCMSenseManager sm=PXCMSenseManager.CreateInstance();

I am facing small issue as mentioned in the attached file(realsense1)

On googling the below link helped me http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3456758/a-reference-to-the-dll-could-not-be-added

rbut when I try to run TlbImp.exe libpxccpp2c.dll  I am geeting a error (unable to locate input library).

Tried it giving the path even. Didn't work

Please HELP..

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PKusm
New Contributor I

It seems that you didn't get my sentence correctly, let me guide you to the easier way.
After you have added  'libpxcclr.cs.dll' as a reference, you need to configure the post-build event by specifying the following command.

if "$(Platform)" == "x86" ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\win32\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" ) else ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\x64\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" )

I have attached a screenshot too, I hope this can help you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PKusm
New Contributor I

It's easy. You just need to add 'libpxccpp2c.dll' to your project as an existing file (not as a reference), and make sure to set the property "Copy to Local=true"

0 Kudos
agund4
Novice

@putu I am unable to add it please check the attached file in the above message

0 Kudos
PKusm
New Contributor I

It seems that you didn't get my sentence correctly, let me guide you to the easier way.
After you have added  'libpxcclr.cs.dll' as a reference, you need to configure the post-build event by specifying the following command.

if "$(Platform)" == "x86" ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\win32\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" ) else ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\x64\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" )

I have attached a screenshot too, I hope this can help you.

0 Kudos
agund4
Novice

Hi Putu

I'm really thankful to your help.

I am able resolve my issue.

But could you kindly elaborate the explanation of the the line if "$(Platform)" == "x86" ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\win32\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" ) else ( copy /y "$(RSSDK_DIR)\bin\x64\libpxccpp2c.dll" "$(TargetDir)" )

0 Kudos
PKusm
New Contributor I

It's pretty self-explanatory. First, it checks whether your application is 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit. And then, it will copy the 'libpxccpp2c.dll' from RealSense SDK directory (RSSDK_DIR) to your application directory automatically.
Glad I can help :)

0 Kudos
wiko_a_
Beginner

hi everyone, i want to modify sample code face tracking c#

is it possible for me to use it with sql server for database that will save face data

0 Kudos
Peter_O_Hanlon
Innovator

wiko a.

Rather than adding your question as an answer, you should really post a new question in the forum. It doesn't cost anything and it makes sure that your question doesn't get overlooked.

0 Kudos
DEBORA_P_
Beginner

hi!

i've some problem with a tool written half in fortran and half in c#.

I try debugging, the tool starts by c# but when i try finding all the math results done by fortran I can't...

could somebody help me?

0 Kudos