Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlos_Y_
Beginner
99 Views

Erro build phonegap (XDK vs 3922)

Dear!

Please, if anyone can give a light, I am most grateful!

* Under the new version of XDK (3299) that stopped making the builder, my app stopped working and I can not do the bulder in Phonegap ... thinking it could if some problem in my app with third party plugins I made the App From scratch with html + ionic without anything just with the plugins that XDK generates (without adding anything):

- cordova-plugin-device / - cordova-plugin-splashscreen / - cordova-plugin-statusbar

1) I downloaded the .ZIP;

2) Upload to Phonegap;

3) Unlock my certificate for Android (generated XDK);

4) When build build error in .log below.

* And your I use the plugins to Push (Google Service + OneSignal) same error !! :(

Many thanks!!

================================================================================================

Build Date: 2017-04-08 12:59:39 +0000
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
Configuration on demand is an incubating feature.
null
org.xwalk:xwalk_core_library:19+
Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.
:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:checkReleaseManifest
:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:checkDebugManifest
:CordovaLib:prepareDebugDependencies
:CordovaLib:compileDebugAidl
:CordovaLib:compileDebugNdk UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:compileLint
:CordovaLib:copyDebugLint UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugShaders
:CordovaLib:compileDebugShaders
:CordovaLib:generateDebugAssets
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugAssets
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugProguardFiles
:CordovaLib:packageDebugRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:compileDebugRenderscript
:CordovaLib:generateDebugResValues
:CordovaLib:generateDebugResources
:CordovaLib:packageDebugResources
:CordovaLib:processDebugManifest
:CordovaLib:generateDebugBuildConfig
:CordovaLib:processDebugResources
:CordovaLib:generateDebugSources
:CordovaLib:incrementalDebugJavaCompilationSafeguard
:CordovaLib:compileDebugJavaWithJavac
:CordovaLib:compileDebugJavaWithJavac - is not incremental (e.g. outputs have changed, no previous execution, etc.).
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
:CordovaLib:processDebugJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug
:CordovaLib:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForDebug
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugJniLibFolders
:CordovaLib:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForDebug
:CordovaLib:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForDebug
:CordovaLib:bundleDebug
:CordovaLib:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:checkReleaseManifest
:CordovaLib:prepareReleaseDependencies
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseAidl
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseNdk UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:copyReleaseLint UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeReleaseShaders
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseShaders
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseAssets
:CordovaLib:mergeReleaseAssets
:CordovaLib:mergeReleaseProguardFiles
:CordovaLib:packageReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseRenderscript
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseResValues
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseResources
:CordovaLib:packageReleaseResources
:CordovaLib:processReleaseManifest
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseBuildConfig
:CordovaLib:processReleaseResources
:CordovaLib:generateReleaseSources
:CordovaLib:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
:CordovaLib:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac - is not incremental (e.g. outputs have changed, no previous execution, etc.).
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
:CordovaLib:processReleaseJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease
:CordovaLib:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForRelease
:CordovaLib:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
:CordovaLib:transformNative_libsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
:CordovaLib:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease
:CordovaLib:bundleRelease
:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportCompat2520Library
:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportCoreUi2520Library
:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportCoreUtils2520Library
:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportFragment2520Library
:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportMediaCompat2520Library
:prepareComAndroidSupportSupportV42520Library
:prepareOrgXwalkXwalk_core_library19495145Library
:prepareProjectCordovaLibUnspecifiedReleaseLibrary
:prepareReleaseDependencies
:compileReleaseAidl
:compileReleaseRenderscript
:generateReleaseBuildConfig
:mergeReleaseShaders
:compileReleaseShaders
:generateReleaseAssets
:mergeReleaseAssets
:createXwalkCommandLineFileRelease
:generateReleaseResValues
:generateReleaseResources
:mergeReleaseResources
:processReleaseManifest
:processReleaseResources
:generateReleaseSources
:incrementalReleaseJavaCompilationSafeguard
:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac - is not incremental (e.g. outputs have changed, no previous execution, etc.).
/project/src/org/crosswalk/engine/XWalkWebViewEngine.java:55: error: XWalkWebViewEngine is not abstract and does not override abstract method evaluateJavascript(String,ValueCallback<String>) in CordovaWebViewEngine
public class XWalkWebViewEngine implements CordovaWebViewEngine {
       ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
1 error
:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 7.749 secs
Error: /project/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
/project/src/org/crosswalk/engine/XWalkWebViewEngine.java:55: error: XWalkWebViewEngine is not abstract and does not override abstract method evaluateJavascript(String,ValueCallback<String>) in CordovaWebViewEngine
public class XWalkWebViewEngine implements CordovaWebViewEngine {
       ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
1 error

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileReleaseJavaWithJavac'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/project/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:169:23)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:877:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)

 

 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
99 Views

Looks to me like something is amiss with the Crosswalk part of the build. Try unchecking the "optimize with Crosswalk" button in the Build Settings on the Projects tab and see if it builds that way.

Frungh_B_
Beginner
99 Views

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Looks to me like something is amiss with the Crosswalk part of the build. Try unchecking the "optimize with Crosswalk" button in the Build Settings on the Projects tab and see if it builds that way.

Thank you Paul. I had the same problem with version 3987 and your solution leads to a succesful building in PGB. However, unchecking the box "Optimize with Crosswalk" may bring compatibility issues among android versions as the Warning suggest. Is there a better solution for this issue?

PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
99 Views

Frungh B. wrote:

Quote:

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

 

Looks to me like something is amiss with the Crosswalk part of the build. Try unchecking the "optimize with Crosswalk" button in the Build Settings on the Projects tab and see if it builds that way.

Thank you Paul. I had the same problem with version 3987 and your solution leads to a succesful building in PGB. However, unchecking the box "Optimize with Crosswalk" may bring compatibility issues among android versions as the Warning suggest. Is there a better solution for this issue?

What compatibility warning are you referring to? The only error messages I see in the original post point to an incompatibility issue with Crosswalk. Are you saying you want to continue to use Crosswalk or something else? I'm not clear on what your question is, please clarify.

Frungh_B_
Beginner
99 Views

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Quote:

Frungh B. wrote:

 

Quote:

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

 

Looks to me like something is amiss with the Crosswalk part of the build. Try unchecking the "optimize with Crosswalk" button in the Build Settings on the Projects tab and see if it builds that way.

Thank you Paul. I had the same problem with version 3987 and your solution leads to a succesful building in PGB. However, unchecking the box "Optimize with Crosswalk" may bring compatibility issues among android versions as the Warning suggest. Is there a better solution for this issue?

 

 

What compatibility warning are you referring to? The only error messages I see in the original post point to an incompatibility issue with Crosswalk. Are you saying you want to continue to use Crosswalk or something else? I'm not clear on what your question is, please clarify.

Hello Paul, what I am asking is:

Do you have another solution, or unchecking the box "Optimize with Crosswalk" is the best we can do?

Not using Crosswalk will lead to compatibility problems among android versions or problems like that?

 

PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
99 Views

Frungh B. wrote:

Do you have another solution, or unchecking the box "Optimize with Crosswalk" is the best we can do?

Not using Crosswalk will lead to compatibility problems among android versions or problems like that?

Please see the section titled "Alternatives to the Retired Crosswalk WebView Runtime" in the release notes > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/release-notes-information-intel-xdk <

I hope to have a more complete article written in the next few weeks, but until then, this is the best source of info regarding eliminating the use of Crosswalk. In essence:

  • It is no longer possible to build for Android 4.0 with Crosswalk because Crosswalk 23 requires Android 4.1 or later.
  • Build with Crosswalk 23 for Android 4.1-4.3 devices (only need to build for ARM, oldest version of Android for x86 is 4.4).
  • If your app works well with the Android 4.4 native runtimes, there is no need to build with Crosswalk, otherwise, build an ARM+x86 Crosswalk APK for distribution on Android 4.4 devices.
  • There is no need to build with Crosswalk for Android 5.x and later, the native HTML5 runtime is regularly updated by Google to match the current version of Chrome for Android.

To see which "minimum API level" corresponds to each version of Android, see this page > https://source.android.com/source/build-numbers <

The trick to doing this is to manipulate the "minimum API level" and the "versionCode" which allows you to put multiple builds of your APK into the Google store which will then deliver them to the appropriate device. This article provides some insight into that process > https://developer.android.com/training/multiple-apks/api.html <

Frungh_B_
Beginner
99 Views

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Quote:

Frungh B. wrote:

 

Do you have another solution, or unchecking the box "Optimize with Crosswalk" is the best we can do?

Not using Crosswalk will lead to compatibility problems among android versions or problems like that?

 

 

Please see the section titled "Alternatives to the Retired Crosswalk WebView Runtime" in the release notes > https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/release-notes-information-inte... <

I hope to have a more complete article written in the next few weeks, but until then, this is the best source of info regarding eliminating the use of Crosswalk. In essence:

  • It is no longer possible to build for Android 4.0 with Crosswalk because Crosswalk 23 requires Android 4.1 or later.
  • Build with Crosswalk 23 for Android 4.1-4.3 devices (only need to build for ARM, oldest version of Android for x86 is 4.4).
  • If your app works well with the Android 4.4 native runtimes, there is no need to build with Crosswalk, otherwise, build an ARM+x86 Crosswalk APK for distribution on Android 4.4 devices.
  • There is no need to build with Crosswalk for Android 5.x and later, the native HTML5 runtime is regularly updated by Google to match the current version of Chrome for Android.

To see which "minimum API level" corresponds to each version of Android, see this page > https://source.android.com/source/build-numbers <

The trick to doing this is to manipulate the "minimum API level" and the "versionCode" which allows you to put multiple builds of your APK into the Google store which will then deliver them to the appropriate device. This article provides some insight into that process > https://developer.android.com/training/multiple-apks/api.html <

Thank you Paul, very informative. This is what I was looking for. Cheers!

Reply