Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Error approving app on itunes

Marcondes__Marcos

Hello,

I got mail below:

What is wrong and how to fix this .... approve this app is mandatory to my job !!

Email :
Hello Marcos,

Thank you for contacting the App Store Review regarding your review for your app, Gestão BT - Carol Zebrine.

We have noticed that you have uploaded a new binary following your rejection. The details of your review are available in the Resolution Center only until you upload a new binary. A link to the Resolution Center is available at the top of the App Details page in iTunes Connect.

We have included that information here for your convenience.

Thank you for your resubmission. We began the review of your app but aren't able to continue because we still need additional information about your app.

At your earliest opportunity, please review the following question(s) and provide as much detailed information as you can. The more information you can provide upfront, the sooner we can complete your review.

- what is the purpose of your app?
- who is your app's intended user?

Once you reply to this message in Resolution Center with the requested information, we can proceed with your review.

<b>3.2 Details</b>

Also, your app or its metadata does not appear to include final content. Specifically, your App Descriptiondoes not describe the features or functionality of your app.

<b>Next Steps</b>

Please review your app and metadata to ensure that all of your content is final.

Since your iTunes Connect Application State is <b>Rejected</b>, a new binary will be required. Make the desired metadata changes when you upload the new binary.

NOTE: Please be sure to make any metadata changes to all App Localizations by selecting each specific localization and making appropriate changes.

<b>2.12 Details</b>

We also found that the usefulness of your app is limited by the minimal features it includes. Specifically, your app only includes links that take the user to Safari .

<b>Next Steps</b>

We encourage you to review your app concept and incorporate different content and features that are in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

We understand that there are no hard and fast rules to define useful or entertaining, but Apple and Apple customers expect apps to provide a really great user experience. Apps should provide valuable utility or entertainment, draw people in by offering compelling capabilities or content, or enable people to do something they couldn't do before or in a way they couldn't do it before.

Best Regards,

App Store Review

I hope you find this information helpful

Best regards,

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

The message is about your concept. It seems that Apple team do not understand what your app does.

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

Hamilton,

Ok ... onde posso escrever para eles o que a app faz ?

Basicamente é uma app para gerenciar unidades de uma grande academia ...

Qual campo deve preencher ?

Pelo que Eu entendi eles estam reclamando de informações e não que a app dá erro ou tem algum problema, certo ?

[]´s

Marcos

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Marcos>

Pela mensagem, eles indicaram vários pontos a serem revolvidos ou esclarecidos.

Eles não entenderam:

• o propósito da aplicação
  • quem seriam os usuários da mesma
  • disseram que a aplicação praticamente só tem links para site
  • que os dados que você inseriu na descrição da aplicação dentro do painel do iTunes não parecem corresponder ao aplicativo (talvez as telas também
  • que o conteúdo da descrição não diz para que ela serve

Ao que parece, eles nem iniciaram o teste do aplicativo em si. Eles querem entender primeiro o que ele faz. 

Hamilton

0 Kudos
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

Apple is rejecting your application because they are requesting more information to completely understand it's features, functionality and intent.

0 Kudos
Marcondes__Marcos

Yes I could kkkk

Application ready to sell !!!

Thanks for all help on this issue !!!

0 Kudos