Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Error in download of building (with success)

Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I am building an existing project Crosswalk for Android. After the successful building, when I click to download, I receive this message: NoSuchKey The specified key does not exist. cust.a14e32f4-162b-431f-888b-01e58b8c0651/app.f5bbaa85-4bc9-497e-a1b9-3df6977fb4ac/ANDROID/faleparabatepapo-Crosswalk.201602082434.zip 3531769C9E47993E CyP5GEfojT0klZT1UgIKs+9V8CS6FcD98mf8rCbVuN6eSvUbFixp18Kshj++3ACFqfPcpAhT4Oo=

What I need to do?

My account seems to be OK (I can log in normally).

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Fab_V_
New Contributor I

I have the same problem for several days.

when trying to download the ARMV7 apk of a crosswalk build (successful) the link is not valid.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

I have seen this before when there was a network hiccup saving the file to AWS. Rebuilding typically solves this issue. Have you tried reuploading/building your app?

0 Kudos
William_M_3
Beginner

I am getting the same error. When I try to download a build of cordova crosswalk for android. My other builds are able to download but for some reason cordova crosswalk can't be downloaded. Is there a resolution to this?

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@John> I am having problem with only one app (faleparabatepapo). I tryed with others 2 yesterday and they worked well.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@John> It seems that the issue is with CLI 4.1.2 / CW 14. I tryed with other with these configuration (fraseprontaparabatepapo) and the problem is the same:

NoSuchKey The specified key does not exist. cust.a14e32f4-162b-431f-888b-01e58b8c0651/app.5ac5e339-f223-4987-bea6-1f16747654f0/ANDROID/fraseprontaparabatepapo-Crosswalk.201602105726.zip E7322912A151CA31 mttALKrq0DwLwWbJ3o4d5dDs3lZwvj4jZSeAePNQqjZsTT6DRA16aw5GSNQS9k0+

0 Kudos
Fab_V_
New Contributor I

In my case it is a cordova 5.1 crosswalk 15 application.

the problem still persists today.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I just tested new build changing the CLI to 5.1.1 / CW 15 and the download was OK. To build, I need to remove the admob plugin (com.rjfun.cordova.plugin.admob). With this plugin, the build crashes.

I can´t use this build without this plugin...

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

After a long trip to move from CLI 4.2.1 / CW 14 to CLI 5.1.1 / CW 15 (remove some plugins, delete plugin folder, reinstal plugins, change plugins, etc.) I could generate and dowload a new version of my app. In a fresh installation everything seems to be OK.

But I have a big issue: I can´t update this plugin from the old version in my device.  When I try it, I receive a message telling me that the app is not installed.

How I can upgrade my app from the old built?

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

Hamilton, regarding the floatinghotspot admob plugin - it has hit a dead end (not been updated in 9 months). The best thing for you to do now is to go to the NPM registry and select an admob plugin that fits the bill. Floatinghotspot has an admobpro version that is compatible with CLI 5 and up. You can give that a try too. 

And your last comment, do you mean you cannot update the app on your device? Could you please clarify the problem? If you are still in the testing stage, uninstall your previous app and install over it. If you have two apps with the same appID that will give you an error too. 

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Hamilton, I suspect that the change from CW on CLI 4.1.2 to CW on CLI 5.1.1 is causing you grief due to the way Cordova changed handling of versionCodes in Crosswalk builds. Please see these:

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

@Anusha> a) I tryed the admobpro and the building failed. I will try again in short time to confirm. Now I need to publish urgent (using the old plugin). b) Paul send me a link about the version code. I comment this bellow.

@Paul> Thank you for the links. My last version code was 12 and I only changed to 13. Now I changed to 600020 and now it is possible to install over a previous version. Great! It is a small detail that makes a great difference.

Returning to the matter of this post: this app is one that I couldn´t download before (CLI 4.2.1 / CW 14). Now, using CLI 5.1.1 / CW 15) the donwload is OK.

But my other app yet using CLI 4.2.1 / CW 14, doing the build, I receive a message "The Build Was Successful!" but when I click to download, the message is "NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.cust.1483b189-3caa-4063-a30e-0938536996fa/app.c789523b-74b6-4d66-a297-9cfa9c573948/ANDROID/faleparaowhatsapp-Crosswalk.201602111618.zip6317D5F4C606F8D7h2+B77nM6QI6gcNkQTG/oLKKygmMon+Z0BrQ0B8oIBy4hpq0UH1w0TkFc8eJK2Uh0QFMkQfbOcw=". I do not have time yet to try change to new conditions (CLI 5.1.1 / CW 15) to see if this issue has change.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

The issue with not being able to download Crosswalk 4.1.2 builds in the XDK and emails has been fixed. Please rebuild your app and you should be able to download.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

Almost there... I could do the download now. The file is in my disk, but when I try to unzip, there is an error message:   Z:\APKs\faleparabatepapo-Crosswalk.201602111232 2.zip: O arquivo está em formato desconhecido ou danificado (The file is in unknown format or damaged). 

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Checking...

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Can you access the individual links in the email? They worked for me. Still checking on the zip link.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I never did it. Always I always receive an error message. I don´t know why, but it is never was a problem to me because the buttom always works. I tryied now and the same (in 3 links the same).:

• rtn"fail",
  • rtnmsg"User is not authorized"
0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Try rebuilding. Links should work. I had a wonky issue with the user I was signed in with in chrome, so I signed into an incognito window and then was able to download the zip, and it was valid now. We made a change to fix the issue.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

Good job! Everything is working now.

I downloaded the zip and unzip normally.

I got too the link from email, paste in a private window. It requires the login and open to download too. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Did it work for you in a non private window?

Mine may have had issue simply due to a number of different accounts and our SSO environment clashing with gmail...

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

No. Maybe because I have 2 accounts. In a private window it ask to me log in before the download, then I log with the correct account (of the buildind). That is what I think...

0 Kudos