Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
17065 Discussions

Exluding Modules in Inspector doesn't seem to work for me

Ash_McConnell
Beginner
Hi Folks,

I don't seem to be able to exclude modules properly. I have edited the advanced properties of my exe and added the following list of modules to ignore.

[plain]E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\OIS.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\fmodex.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\berkelium.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\MyGUIEngine.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\PocoFoundation.dll, C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_43.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\plugins\RenderSystem_Direct3D9.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\plugins\Plugin_OctreeSceneManager.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\plugins\Plugin_CgProgramManager.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\cg.dll, E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\OgreMain.dll[/plain]

This doesn't seem to work as the modules are loaded (messages in the "Collector Messages" window) and memory errors are even reported from these modules.

Like this: -

[plain]Analysis started for E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\main\code\SiroccoVS2005\Release\Orc.exe (pid = 7324) 
Loaded module: E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\fmod_event.dll, address range [0x002a0000-0x002e6fff] 
Loaded module: E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\main\code\SiroccoVS2005\Release\Orc.exe, address range [0x00400000-0x00ad5fff] 
Loaded module: E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\fmodex.dll, address range [0x00b50000-0x00d1afff], minimal analysis 
Loaded module: E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\berkelium.dll, address range [0x00d20000-0x026d9fff], minimal analysis 
Loaded module: E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\OIS.dll, address range [0x10000000-0x1001bfff], minimal analysis 
Loaded module: E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\OgreMain.dll, address range [0x511f0000-0x51c31fff], minimal analysis 
Loaded module: E:\Workspace\trunk\Sirocco\test\TestRelease\MyGUIEngine.dll, address range [0x56410000-0x566e9fff], minimal analysis 
Loaded module: C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_43.dll, address range [0x59da0000-0x59f9efff], minimal analysis [/plain]

I am using VS 2010 with Win 7 64 bit home premium

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?
All the best,
Ash

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vladimir_T_Intel
Hi,
Would you please attach the compressed directory of your results collected?
Ash_McConnell
Beginner
Hi Vladimir,
Thanks for the reply, I have attached the directory compressed with 7zip. If this isn't suitable I can repackage.
Thanks!
Ash