Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

F200 can’t work correctly

Ce_L_
Beginner

Hello, everyone.

I bought RealSense R200 and F200 in 9/2015. I started worked with them in 12/2015. First they were all OK. However, suddenly the F200 can’t work correctly. I run the CameraExplorer.exe, it can detect the F200. But I see the green led on the camera go on and then it craps out. At the same time, I hear the USB disconnect sound from Windows, and then the sound of plugging in. And after a moment, the application shows “Device failed due to malfunctioning”.

I don’t think it is a problem with my laptop, because the R200 is running normally. I uninstall and reinstall the DCM and the SDK many time, but it doesn’t work.

Who can help me? Thank you very much.

In addition, I want to know how to contact the technical support.

My OS is Windows 10 (home), and the processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4270Q CPU @ 2.60GHz .

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, NVDIA GeForce GTX 850M

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) SDK 7.0.23.8048

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) SDK Runtime 6.0.21.6598
Intel(R) RealSense(TM) Depth Camera Manager 1.4.27.52404

What I can see in the device manager Graphics device is

Integrated Webcam

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera(Front F200) Depth

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera(Front F200) RGB

Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera Virtual Driver

and I also can see Intel(R) RealSense(TM) 3D Camera(Front F200)  in the USBD USB Device

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xusheng_L_Intel
Employee

Please try F200 under different USB port or different computer and see if you have same issue. Please run the SDK_INFO in advanced mode and send me the result. I am afraid there is HW defect in your F200 camera.Thanks!

0 Kudos