Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussões

Failing initial login after accepting Terms and Conditions

Iftah_H_
Principiante
312 Visualizações

I'm trying to install the XDK, but I can't get past accepting the Terms and Conditions.

I try pressing "Submit" with the checkbox checked  (the top one, next to "I agree with Intel's HTML5 Tools Terms and Conditions") 
it seems to make a request to the server and immediately show the same page again.  

Unfortunately, it is happening all the time - so I can't use the XDK.
The same thing happens on the website:  after I verified my email the webpage redirected to the same checkboxes, and there too I can't get past the submit.

One thing that may be "special" about my use case is that I registered with one email, but then used another email to log in.  It prompted me to confirm or update the email settings, and I chose NOT to update the email setting.  I would undo this choice if I could, but now that I chosen to "save" my login I can't change this choice.

I would consider just scraping this account and registering again from scratch, but I can't scrape my Intel Developer account (at least I found no such option).

Other than that, I am using Mac OS X 10.11.2 ,   and the XDK version is 2807

0 Kudos
3 Respostas
John_H_Intel2
Funcionário
312 Visualizações

This is a known issue with users that create an account using a + in their email address. We are working on a fix but no time frame is known. They easiest way to get started is to create an account without a + your email address.

PaulF_IntelCorp
Funcionário
312 Visualizações

This issue should be resolved, as of yesterday. Please report if it is still not working for you.

Iftah_H_
Principiante
312 Visualizações

Hurray!  I was able to log in!
Thank you!

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

This issue should be resolved, as of yesterday. Please report if it is still not working for you.

Responder