Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

can't generate IOS build

Nahla_E_
Beginner

i found this error while generate IOS build 

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings (--------) were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'

note : i didn't use the generated .csr file (from intel xdk) to generate .p12 file  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

You are required to use the *.csr (certificate signing request) file provided by Intel XDK. The *.csr file includes information specific to the Intel XDK Build system that allows for your application to be built there. I recommend using the Intel XDK provided .csr file to create your certificate and recreate your provisioning profile with the new certificate created.

0 Kudos
Nahla_E_
Beginner

I need .p12 file for push notification so I tried to generate .p12 file from .csr file that generated from the xdk and I can't generate the .p12 file

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Are you using a Mac or a Windows machine? On a Mac it's relatively easy to generate a P12 file. On a Windows machine you can use the instructions here to generate a P12 > http://www.joshmorony.com/how-to-create-an-ios-provisioning-profile-and-p12-with-windows/

0 Kudos