Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Framework7 Material Pre-Loader

Mitchell_Franklin
New Contributor I

Hi All,

Currently using the latest release 3400 and have noticed that for framework7 the pre-loader for the material theme is not displaying the loading indicator.

I have tested this via the emulator and build with the same results, is it possible to ask for this to be looked into?

Thanks

Mitch

Material:

intelmaterial.png

IOS: (Working)

intelios.png

Framework7 site:

framematerial.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Pamela_H_Intel

Absolutely, Mitch. I will forward this issue to the developer in charge of that. Thanks for including images, that helps tons!

. . . Mitch - I see that this is a known issue and is planned to be fixed in the next release of XDK.

Pamela

0 Kudos
Mitchell_Franklin
New Contributor I

Thanks Pamela, greatly appreciated as always

0 Kudos
Mitchell_Franklin
New Contributor I

Hi Pamela,

Thought I would wait a bit with the bugs of the new version being updated and have just checked the latest release now and can see the preloader for the Material Theme Framework7 still not appearing, would this still be able to be looked into? and would you have an idea on a work around?

Note: Just to make sure I created a new project in the current version to check this.

Ta

Mitch

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Hi Mitch -- your issue was filed, but no action has been taken on your issue. The issue that Pamela referred to as being addressed in the next release was, in fact, a different issue (that looked similar to yours, but is not the same).  :-(  I've requested some follow-up from the responsible engineer.

0 Kudos