Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
17065 Discussions

Framework7 & Material Theme (BUG?)

Andrejs_V_
Beginner

I start clean new project with Appdesigner  and Fr7

If I check Material design and AFTER add header (for example ) I get this strange view in designer (see attach file)

I index.html I see that lines

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="framework7/css/framework7.ios.colors.min.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="framework7/css/framework7.material.min.css" class="uib-framework-theme">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="framework7/css/framework7.ios.min.css" class="uib-framework-theme">

===============

after manually changing to

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="framework7/css/framework7.material.colors.min.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="framework7/css/framework7.material.min.css" class="uib-framework-theme">
==================

all start working ...

Is it BUG, or I need add any widget to form and AFTER them change theme to material?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Andrejs_V_
Beginner

oops

there missed attach

PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I've asked one of my more knowledgeable colleagues to chime in.

Brian_W_Intel
Employee

This is a bug. The colors .css should be added in alongside the other theme css. I'll add this fix into the next release.

Thanks.