Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Got client:upload-manager error

Muhammad_Y_Efendi

If you are experiencing this issue, please try the workaround located here > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/640827#comment-1876864 < and in the following posts. We are hoping to have a solution in the next major release.

---- original post ----

When I want to start builds the apps, I got this error and the process is stop.

Does anyone have the same issue?

Thanks,

Muhammad

ERROR (-9) from "client:upload-manager": Error in uploading project files: : Error in uploading project files: : Error in uploading project files: : certificate not trusted Error at new ComponentError (/Applications/Intel XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/core-modules/public/component-error.js:17:1122) at makeError (file:///Applications/Intel%20XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:170) at getComponentError (file:///Applications/Intel%20XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:265) at file:///Applications/Intel%20XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/components/client/upload-manager/upload-manager.js:17:12970 at _rejected (/Applications/Intel XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/node_modules/q/q.js:844:24) at /Applications/Intel XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/node_modules/q/q.js:870:30 at Promise.when (/Applications/Intel XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/node_modules/q/q.js:1122:31) at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Applications/Intel XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/node_modules/q/q.js:788:41) at /Applications/Intel XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/node_modules/q/q.js:604:44 at runSingle (/Applications/Intel XDK.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Muhammed -- is this a Construct2 app you are trying to build?

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Y_Efendi

I tried to use both 3400 and 3491.
But I got the same error.

Can you give me the URL to upload the project? I just worry if your URL address get block from my system.

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Y_Efendi

Hi Paul,

I followed this URL, and built successfully the apps.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/640827

1. in the root of your project directory create a file name intelxdk.upload.request.txt
2. inside that file add a single line with the number 120
3. exit and restart the XDK

Can I do the same way using 3491 version ?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I believe it will also work with 3491. How large is your www folder (including all sub-folders), your package-assets folder and your plugins folder (all located inside your project folder)?

0 Kudos
Muhammad_Y_Efendi

As you said its ok with 3491 version now by putting intelxdk.upload.request.txt file in the project. Project size is only 10MB.

When will you release a new version with fixing this issue? 

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

It's not clear how to detect the issue, so it's still an outstanding issue.

0 Kudos