Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Handy Keyboard script

Snake_S_
Beginner

Hey Forum. I have created a offline chatbot app for my handy with Intel XDK. But my Problem is, If I want to write, is my handy keyboard on the text field. What can I do to make that the keyboard under the chat text field is?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Take a look at the Ionic keyboard plugin for help. You can find it in the featured plugins list.

0 Kudos
Snake_S_
Beginner

Thank you, but this dosen't work or my steps are wrong. The android keyboard stays in text field, if I open it.

I have two other problems right now.

1. How can I change my chat background inside my app, If it is finish ? (choose from android gallery)

2. How can I change my chatbot avatar inside my app ? (choose from android gallery)

0 Kudos
Diego_Calp
Valued Contributor I

Hi,

About the keyboard and the field, here you have information:

Keypad behavior 

Regards

Diego

0 Kudos
Snake_S_
Beginner

Thanks.

1. How can I change my background inside my app, If it is finish ? (choose from android gallery)

2. How can I change my chatbot avatar inside my app ? (choose from android gallery)

3. How can I make, that I teach him ? (html, css, or js) Or do I need a extra Server for that ?

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Snake S. wrote:

1. How can I change my background inside my app, If it is finish ? (choose from android gallery)

3. How can I make, that I teach him ? (html, css, or js) Or do I need a extra Server for that ?

These are questions that would be better addressed by searching places like Stack Overflow, W3Schools, HTML5 Rocks, etc. Our support is limited to helping you use the XDK to build and debug a Cordova app. We do not have the resources to help you learn how to write HTML5 and utilize HTML5 tools and features.

0 Kudos