Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

How to UPGRADE INTEL tm105a FROM 4.0.4 TO 4.2 OR ABOVE???

Chih_Ming_C_
Beginner

How to UPGRADE INTEL tm105a FROM 4.0.4 TO 4.2 OR ABOVE???

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Rost_P_
Beginner

Same question!

0 Kudos
Alexander_W_Intel

Hi,

please check Settings --> Device Info --> System Updates if there is an Over The Air Update available. If you don't find an update there i don't think you will find an official update elsewhere. Please note that Android updates are handled by the OEM of the device and not by Intel. AFAIK the OEM for this tablet is ECS

Intel launched recently a program called Intel Reference Design Program for Android which helps to get updates for devices. Devices which are part of this program will get an update within 2 weeks after the corresponding AOSP update for two years after the device was released. Unfortunately the TM105 is not part of this program. 

Thanks,
Alex

0 Kudos
José_Justiniano_S_

A mi me gustaría desarrollar el upgrade de versión a 4.4 pero necesito que me faciliten un backup del rom del dispositivo puesto que el mio ya no esta completo, si me pudiesen ayudar facilitándome la ROM se los agradecería enormemente.

I want to develop the upgrade from version 4.4 but I need to provide me a rom backup device since mine is no longer full, if I could help mange the ROM is the most grateful

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_O_
Beginner

José, ainda tem interesse em desenvolver o upgrade? Posso fazer um copia de seguridad dessa ROM que usted anda buscando.

Also is interested in developing the upgrade? Can I make a backup of this ROM for you.

0 Kudos
Juan_Pablo_S_
Beginner

Alguma noticia sobre a atualizaçao para 4.4?

0 Kudos
fernando_m_1
Beginner

buenas tardes quiero saber el Porque, Cuando actualizo youtube se me pone la Pantalla blanca .. tengo la tableta  TM105A GIGABYTE y tambien quisiera saber CUANDO heno La actualizacion Que Cundo restablecer la table no hay aire biene de Todos los accionamientos

0 Kudos
Luke_L_1
Beginner

This post is the most top 15 geek blog sites in Computerworld to retrieve your any type of compatible issues related private are issues.

0 Kudos
Luke_L_1
Beginner

This cloud computing technology is very useful for everyone to easily load streaming data in your system.

0 Kudos
Islam_A_
Beginner

José, ainda tem interesse em desenvolver o upgrade? Posso fazer um copia de seguridad dessa ROM que usted anda buscando.

Also is interested in developing the upgrade? Can I make a backup of this ROM for you.

0 Kudos
Islam_A_
Beginner

0 Kudos
Islam_A_
Beginner

0 Kudos
Luke_L_1
Beginner

This Blog is the most top 15 geek blog sites in Computerworld to retrieve your any type of compatible issues related private are issues.

0 Kudos
cyber_d_
Beginner

thx

0 Kudos
Luke_L_1
Beginner

Look the best deploying solid-state drives in the data center for your computer.

0 Kudos
Luke_L_1
Beginner

You know these profiles for security reasons to celebrate the International Day of Friendship with your true friends.

0 Kudos