Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Huge mistakes on our part??

davidc1
Beginner
I think we all went into la-la land after the company(Intel) introduced their Core 2 Duo. We must have believed this company could write some drivers for a simple IGP after experiencing what they can release-for CPUs. Right now, I feel like being very cynical, and I feel that's about the only worthy product ever introduced. Maybe after AMD dies off, Intel is gonna end up like Microsoft and make crappy products like Vista, except on the hardware side.

Can't believe a company with billions of dollars in net profits alone can't fix a goddamn puny IGP driver. Maybe they are all busy having their heads in their *** to make proper drivers.
-CPUs that are only worth a jack when a competition is about to bring them down
-Chipsets and motherboards with crappy software support that plagues end-users and technical support
-Graphics that are only beginning to catch up with the features of the historic Geforce 256 cards, and still having basic problems

I am starting to feel very stupid having to support such a company. Maybe we do need massive boycotting of their products in order for them to realize that they should wake up.

(I heard there won't be faster Penryns than 3.2GHz for the rest of the year, because there's no competition. Absolute BS imo)
0 Kudos
0 Replies