Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

I get the error below when I try to download a build of cordova crosswalk for android.

William_M_3
Beginner

I get the error below when I try to download a build of cordova crosswalk for android. My other builds are able to download but for some reason cordova crosswalk can't. 

Error:

NoSuchKey The specified key does not exist. cust.0205fb23-235c-4420-9301-0f4f414cd1c3/app.5fb46098-d321-4b9e-b0fb-69a7a498e200/ANDROID/bibleofmanycolors2-Crosswalk.201602085336.zip B7FBD617D764BA76 2/DTBrzYB7KQNzXzlY7DPndT8pYkosTKz4J+4yGy/MJauFgVi0XcgiXsxMnl8pT1J9iaPS9VKHM=

0 Kudos
16 Replies
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Can you send the .zip file of your project?

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Which XDK version are you using?

0 Kudos
William_M_3
Beginner

The version of XDK I am using is 2893

0 Kudos
William_M_3
Beginner

Amrita, 

I just sent you the zip file of my project. 

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I was able to successfully build the app with Android crosswalk. Please see the attachment, assuming that this is the expected behaviour.FullSizeRender[1]_0.jpg

0 Kudos
William_M_3
Beginner

It does build for me as well. The problem is when I try to down load the files. 

0 Kudos
William_M_3
Beginner

Are you able to download it or just build it? my error is with the downloading not the building. 

0 Kudos
William_M_3
Beginner

in the first picture below you can see that in XDK I get to the screen where it has built and gives me the button to download the .apk files the "download crosswalk apks" button. when I click that button you can see on the next picture that error that comes up.

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

Hi William. I am not able to reproduce the error. It might be project based. Lets wait for Amrita to try your project. In the meantime, you can also email it to yourself. That might be a temporary workaround. 

0 Kudos
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

William it looks like this might be a login issue. So if you have ever logged in with a different user account, your browser might need to have its cache cleared. Can you try that?

Clear the cache on your browser or try a different browser

Try opening the link in a chrome incognito window, you should be prompted to signin

Remember, only the most recent build is able to be downloaded via the email. When you rebuild, the previous emails are invalid for downloading.

UPDATE:

Another user has had luck with CLI to 5.1.1 / CW 15. Could you try this config?

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Yes! if you upgrade to CLI 5.1.1 the error will go away and you will be able to download APK. Thank you so much for pointing that out. We have escalated this issue.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

There is a bug in our build system causing this, specifically for CLI 4.1.2 and Crosswalk builds. At hotfix should be live in a few days to address it. This would be a good time to move to CLI 5.1.1, see this post for reasons why > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/606371

0 Kudos
William_M_3
Beginner

-Emailing it to myself creates the same error when I try to download it through the link in the email.

-This is not a login issue as I am able to download all other version(ISO, Android) so why would my logins work for those but not work for crosswalk? seems like a system issue on your end.

-I can not use CLI 5.1.1 because the plugins I am using don't work with CLI 5.1.1 so for now I am stuck with CLI 4.1.2.

hopefully the hotfix can resolve this problem. 

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

We are working on the issue.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

The issue has been fixed. Please rebuild your app and try downloading again.

0 Kudos
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

Confirmed: everything is OK.

0 Kudos