Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

IDZ website is slower by 20% after some recent updates applied.

SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II

I'd like to bring attention of IDZ administrators and developers. I measured performance of IDZ website and I see that IDZ website is slower by 20% after some recent updates applied. I could clearly see that after a 'Submit' button is pressed more time is taken to complete processing. Please investigate and thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...IDZ website is slower by 20% after some recent updates applied... Here is a very short follow up: - It takes more time to show up a list of threads in a Forum - It takes more time to display a thread content with posts when some topic is selected I also see that there are No any data transmitiions over the Internet ( it looks like some processing on Intel servers is done at that time ) for all these three cases ( 1st one in the initial post ).
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
This is a short follow up. During last two days I didn't experience performance problems described in my two initial posts. So, it looks it is fixed. Thank you.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
This is a follow up: It looks like something is wrong again and I'll continue to monitor the performance of IDZ. Please verify and thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
This is simply to let you know that CPU Usage goes above 80% in cases when browsing IDZ website is Not done. IE simply does something internally ( it is related to IDZ website scripts ) and it affects overall performance. So, it is slower again.
0 Kudos
Bernard
Valued Contributor I

Perception of slower response can be related  to servers load at that time interval , network congestion on the path and your upload link load.

0 Kudos