Hi,

I'm not able to build for IOS.

Always gives error:

Build Log:
Building a Cordova 5.1.1 application.
The application name is "farmacia-nova"
The package name is "app.farmacia.nova"
Will use the provisioning profile for "production"
Plugin "cordova-plugin-splashscreen" (2.1.0) installed.
Plugin "cordova-plugin-device" (1.1.0) installed.
Plugin "cordova-plugin-dialogs" (1.2.0) installed.
Plugin "cordova-plugin-inappbrowser" (1.1.0) installed.
Plugin "cordova-plugin-network-information" (1.1.0) installed.
Targeting iOS version 7.0.
Error: A build error occurred. Check the build log.

LOG:
** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,farmacia-viriato.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,-target,farmacia-viriato,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
Command finished with error code 2: .../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: .../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

Someone can help me?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Nuno_A_
New Contributor I

Now gives the error:

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	CodeSign build/device/Farmacia\ Viriato.app
(1 failure)
Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Farmacia Viriato.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,-target,Farmacia Viriato,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
Command finished with error code 2: .../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: .../farmacia_viriato/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

@Nuno -- usually that error means there's a plugin in your project that requires the use of Xcode 7, our iOS build system currently uses Xcode 6. We are in the process of upgrading that, but no estimate regarding availability. However, the list of plugins shown in your first post appear to be only core Cordova plugins. Can you confirm what plugins you were using in your project when you got the second message?

0 Kudos
Nuno_A_
New Contributor I

I've solved the problem. The certificate Apple was wrong.

0 Kudos
Daniele_A_
Beginner

Hi nuno i have the same problem how you fix this ?

0 Kudos
Nuno_A_
New Contributor I

Daniele A. wrote:

Hi nuno i have the same problem how you fix this ?

Hi,
In my case has the IOS certificate replaced by correct

0 Kudos