Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

IOS Build Service

Alexander_F_
Beginner

Hi when I try to build my App for IOS I get an error and here is the log with the error description

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	CodeSign build/device/Biipit.app
(1 failure)
Command finished with error code 65: .../Biipit/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
Error: .../Biipit/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/4.1.2/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

0 Kudos
25 Replies
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

I have replied you in the other post.Follow those steps and try rebuilding.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Yes I follow all the instructions that you mentioned in the other post, even spoke with Apple about the issue and they said that my certificates and provisioning profile are OK, then what I do not understand what is the problem here.

=== BUILD TARGET Biipit OF PROJECT Biipit WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“Biipit Adhoc Provisioning File”) were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Command finished with error code 65: .../Biipit/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
Error: .../Biipit/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/4.1.2/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

0 Kudos
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

I have escalated your issue to the engineering team. Are you still experiencing this?

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Yes

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Still with this problem, was talking with Apple and they said that everything is Ok with my certificates then I do not understand why can not build an IOS app, please help with this issue or let me know other way to build my app.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Hey new issue, at the end I can build the IOS app but have problem installing my App on my device, I follow all the instructions here

Open iTunes.
Select the Apps section on the left.
Drag your application to the applications list..
Select your device in the left hand pane.
Select the Apps tab.
Make sure both the Sync checkbox and the application are selected.
Hit the apply button.
Your application should be installed on your device. Note: The UDID of the device must be contained in the provisioning profile you created when you configured the device on the Apple iOS Provisioning Portal.

And in my device said Installing and never finish the installation.

thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

By the way when I drop the ipa into Itunes do not show Icon and I have all the icon and screen assigned on Project Settings, but with Android App it shows the icon and can install the app.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

forgot the screen shots.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Well I have to answer my own questions... lol

seems that the problem with app icons is because the XDK is assuming that the folder name is Biipit and in Project Settings is the Project Path and the Source Directory very clear.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Well hope that some body see my posts and can give a me a good solution because I don't know anything else to do to finish my project, here is a sample of app created like Cordova IOS Build(Phonegap Icon) and the other is IOS Adhoc Build (Intel Icon) and all the icons and screen are assigned in Project Settings... for Android everything works fine.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

I forgot this one

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Enough I spent the whole f.. day to build an IOS app and install in my device, research all the possible situations and nothing the application is still installing in my device and never finish, the whole day waiting by a help and no body answer my questions.

1. My Device ID has the correct UUID

2. My Certificate is generated with CSR provided for Intel XDK

3. The Provisioning Profile is Correct

here are all the screens that I provided to the sky because and I go to post one more waiting by some answer before christmas

Thank you and God bless you all.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Ok, I see you are having multiple issues. Lets see if I can help you one by one.

1. I see that you have successfully building iOS Cordova builds, so I am going to assume that you got this issue resolved.

2. Your app icon is not showing from an ad hoc build in iTunes. This icon will not show up with an ad hoc build. When you build your app, and submit it to the store, once a user installs it and syncs with iTunes, the icon will show up. It comes from the 1024x1024 icon that gets uploaded to iTunesConnect. 

3. Can you provide me with your UDID? Does it have a bunch of FFFFFFF in a row in it? If so, this is not the correct UDID. Plug your phone into itunes to get the real UDID.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

I appreciate your help... let me tell you that all the issues here are solved, but now I have 2 questions:

1. How test my Ad hoc app in another device that's no mine

2. When I clicked on my Ad Hoc app on my device first at all I get a Phonegap Splash Screen and then the correct Splash Screen.

Thank you in Advance

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

You need to repeat the process of creating a provisioning profile and include all the devices you want to test on.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

But all the devices are not registered under my apple ID,

is that a problem?

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

YES. You need to add the device to your apple account, then add the device to the provisioining profile, then regenerate it, download it and give it to the XDK, upload, build, install.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

OK, and what you can tell me about the question #2

When I clicked on my Ad Hoc app on my device first at all I get a Phonegap Splash Screen and then the correct Splash Screen.

Thank's

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Did you specify PNG files for the icon/splash screens in the XDK?

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Yes

0 Kudos