Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

IOs build rejected in itunes connect

Alessandro_S_
Beginner

New surprise today. After tons of iOs builds of the same app (xdk with cordova) today I'm no longer able to load iOs update build by itunes connect as I do practically every week. After apploader I see my update build be pending and after 10 mins the build is reject with error "missing conformity". No newer plugin added or updated I've just changed some string in the app messages. Please help me it's urgent we must update our app! Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Alessandro -- what date was the last time you submitted your app to the store? It will help to identify any changes between then and now in the build system that might have impacted your build. One big change that did happen, about a week ago, was upgrading the build system so it now uses Xcode 7, rather than Xcode 6. This might have something to do with the submission issue.

0 Kudos
Alessandro_S_
Beginner
I wrote to itunes connect help at the same time I wrote to intel forum and today they reply e With: ok now your build is ready to be used. What's happened? I think we must investigate further to understand. Anyway last date of correct build was march 15
0 Kudos