Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Intel App Center Consern

Eilif_J_
Beginner

Consern
Statment from the Intel App Center webpage:
"We are planning to remove access to App Center in the near future"

Currently he Intel App Center is the only place users uploading test apps to server using Intel XDK can delete their test apps.
If Intel removes access to the App Center it will not be possible for users to delete their old test apps at all anymore,
unless Intel comes up with a solution for this.

I reccomend it should be possible to delete test apps on server directly from the 
Intel XDK software, but this functionality is not possible yet.

I hope there will be a solution for this conern before
access to App Center will be removed.

Source:
https://appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Hamilton_Tenório_da_
Valued Contributor I

I hope too!

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

We will not remove appCenter until all the necessary functionality has been added to the XDK.

0 Kudos
Aaron_F_2
Beginner

Is there any way to fetch the uploaded source? I have clicked the "Upload" button every time I've tested my app, even though I'm testing over Wifi, and I ran into a situation where my HD died and I don't have the source anymore (yes, I know, backups, and I DO have one, but an older one).

Ideas?

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Send me a private message with the username and the name of the app in question and I will see what I can do.

0 Kudos
Albert_R_
Beginner

Hello!

I have the same problem as Aaron and I would like to download my sources from the Intel server. But I still cannot find such a feature in the current XDK and without the Appcenter I can't find a way.

Could someone help me out?

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

Send me a private message with your XDK login and then name of the app you are looking to retrieve. 

0 Kudos
Yonatan_F_
Beginner
0 Kudos
Markus_v_
Beginner

Hi all,

I know this a very old thread but i used still the Cloud test tap and my HD crashed similar to other users here. Is it still possible to get the online sources back? 

0 Kudos