Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Intel GMA 950 and Windows 7

neointel_com
New Contributor I
Well i am not sure i am posting in the right forum .. Well i am quite happy that my intel GMA 950 is able to run windows 7 and thanks to intel that they have provided drivers for that .I have seen a difference in windows 7 driver and windows vista driver . well now GPU caps viewer shows that number of vertex shader is 16 previously it was 0 and number of Rendered targets are 7 and previously it was zero .. ( don't know whether intel has seen my blog and released the drivers http://neoswrath.blogspot.com ) well i still believe that intel can add little more openGL features to the GMA 950. i am not sure why people are saying thatGMA is end of maintance since it can support windows 7 .. i am looking forgooddrivers in future for both windows 7 and vista.And for those who are interested in playing games like crysis, witcher etc .. on your GMA 950 u can see the above blog and also the following group ... http://groups.google.com/group/intel9x-gaming ... any queries about any game in the list i or the group can help you out
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Neal_Pierman
Valued Contributor I
Hello,

Thanks for your recent posting on the GMA 950 driver.

However, this forum is for those users of the Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers tool suite, and therefore we won't be able to respond to your question in this forum.

Therefore, I'm moving this post to a different forum: User Community for Visual Computing. This will allow your post to be seen by more people who would be better able to respond to your question.

Hopefully this helps!

Regards,

Neal

0 Kudos
neointel_com
New Contributor I
Quoting - Neal P (Intel)
Hello,

Thanks for your recent posting on the GMA 950 driver.

However, this forum is for those users of the Intel Graphics Performance Analyzers tool suite, and therefore we won't be able to respond to your question in this forum.

Therefore, I'm moving this post to a different forum: User Community for Visual Computing. This will allow your post to be seen by more people who would be better able to respond to your question.

Hopefully this helps!

Regards,

Neal

Thanks Neal for putting this in the right forum ... well i have some problems with the latest driver of windows 7 ... In Control panelWhen i click 3D settings... A blank window is showed ... i don't know whether it is a driver problem or OS problem ... I am using Windows 7 RC ultimate.... Intel 82945G 1.5 GB ram and driver version 8.15.10.1825 .. Will intel Provide anymore drivers for this IGP...
0 Kudos