Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Intel XDK Login (Authentication) Process Changing

PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

We are unifying your Intel XDK login with intel.com for a simpler and more secure login. This unification process means that we are automatically creating an account that you can use to login to this Intel XDK forum and the Intel Developer Zone using the same username and password that you now use to login to the Intel XDK. Other than this login unification no other Intel XDK functionality or settings are affected. If you experience any issues with this process, please leave a detailed post on this thread or send an email to html5tools@intel.com.

0 Kudos
96 Replies
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

@K'shin,

Were you able to login into App Preview earlier? When did it stop working for you? I'll send you a script shortly to debug the issue.

Swati

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee
@Apps V., Please try again. Your issue should have been fixed. Swati
0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

@Rich S.,

You should use new credentials to log into XDK, make sure the credentials you use to log into XDK and into App Preview are the same.

Swati

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

@David, @Ihsan,

Please send you usernames.

Thanks,

Swati

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

Hi Swati S,

My username is

ivt (dot) comm (at) gmail (dot) com

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Mustafa_B_1
Beginner

Hi my username, mustafabirtek(at)gmail(dot)com

please check my account. Intel XDK login loop every time

0 Kudos
David_D_
Beginner

My XDK user name is -
dave (dot) mail (at) ntlworld (dot) com

My intel user name is -
majesticasfk

I'm only concerned with the XDK login, thanks.

0 Kudos
Apps_V_
Beginner

SWATI S. (Intel) wrote:

@Apps V.,
Please try again. Your issue should have been fixed.
Swati

Thanx, but i am unable to login into the XDK. Tried resetting my password from the 'developer zone' but the new password still doesn't give me access to the XDK. Usernam: apps (at) voogd (dot) com

Using the 'forgot password' function from within the XDK fixed the problem!

0 Kudos
Mustafa_B_1
Beginner

I click forgot password "User name does not exist" not fix for me :)

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

@David, @Ihsan, @Mustafa - your accounts have been set to how they were before. i.e. you now have separate XDK account  and Intel account as before. Now you should be able to login into XDK. If you can't then reset the password using "forgot my password" link within the XDK login page and you should be good to go.

Swati

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

@Swati

XDK still bounces at the login screen. Password does not work. "Forgot my password" link is useless.

When I enter my email address (user name) and press "forgot my password" link as you've said, it says "The User Name does not exist".

I have no clue about what is going on.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi Ihsan,

I was just able to enter your username and click on "forgot your password" link. It said an email has been sent. You should have received an email. Sorry for doing that but I just wanted to test. 

If you are getting User name does not exist, I'm just guessing may be the XDK is not installed properly. Could you try un-installing XDK and re-install from xdk.intel.com? 

Meanwhile I'm trying to dig more into this problem.

Thanks,

Swati

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

Hi Swati,

I think it will be better to erase all my accounts on intel. So I can reconstruct them. Is that possible? If so, please do it.

I have uninstalled then downloaded a new copy of XDK and installed it. It simply acts like a dork.

Same old story, it does not allow me in with my credentials.

I does not let me reset my password with my email saying username does not exist. 

I think XDK is not guilty, instead my accounts on the servers are gone south.

I also tried the link in email you generated when trying. Server says "unable to bla bla" as seen below.

Sincerely,

İhsan Töreunable.png

0 Kudos
Mustafa_B_1
Beginner

Hi swati, my user problem same Ihsan. usernama does not exist. Please check my user name.  mustafabirtek@gmail.com  old username : mustee

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi Ihsan, Mustafa,

The reason Ihsan got the error "not able to reset password" is  that you have to reset the password within 15 mins of receiving email. I have initiated the email for both of you. If you receive it and reset within 15 mins. it should work.

Thanks,

Swati

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

Hi Swati,

You assume time sync between Turkey and where you are.

You have to find a better solution.

It is not rational for me to wait your messages, refreshing this page at 1:06 am here.

Thank you.

And yes...I missed the time window... 

0 Kudos
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

@Ihsan, Mustafa,

Is your computer set to language other than English?

Swati

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

@Swati

Windows 8 Turkish.

0 Kudos
İhsan_T_1
Beginner

Any progress?

0 Kudos
Ramith_H_
Beginner

Can we still access out intel xdk projects through that app center website?

0 Kudos
Mustafa_B_1
Beginner

Windows 7 Turkish

0 Kudos