Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Intel XDK OSX

Alexander_F_
Beginner

With Intel XDK nothing works only HTML and Jscript but nothing referent to intel.xdk or cordova... now I try to use cordova.inAppBrowser plugin.. I checked on project settings and when I try to invoke get the same cordova is not defined.. and when I try to invoke intel is the same intel is not defined... then my conclusion is that Intel XDK for OSX do not work and I spent a lot of time building this app thinking that the problem is mine.

Please when you fix all the issues for Intel XDK for OSX let me know and I go to develop in this tool again.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Nobody has nothing to said here, I want to know the experiences using Intel XDK for OSX

0 Kudos
John_F_3
New Contributor I

Alexander,

I use the Intel XDK on OSX.  Your app exhibits problems independent of the XDK. You need to show more of your source so I can only speculate what is broken.  Try uploading the whole index.html. The JS above the includes is important. If the code is not surrounded by a device ready, the cordova and app have not been loaded.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Hi John, I appreciate your help here is my files, the problem I have is that always said intel is not defined when I press Scan button and I try to integrate inAppPreview plugin too but I get the same error, well I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Hi John, can you tell me if you check my files to see where is the problem

thank you.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Hi John, when I tested on my Iphone I get this message

See attached.

0 Kudos
Alexander_F_
Beginner

Hey now I took the sample project hybrid_app and when I tested on Emulator everything works but when I tested in the mobile device like IOS and Android I get the same message intel is not defined... now what is the problem if the project is a sample project comes to Intel XDK, please I need help because think that the problem is yours... think that at the moment of build the app.. is not include the intelxdk into.

0 Kudos