Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Introduce Yourself Here

Intel_C_Intel
Employee
Welcome to our Mobile Software Development forum.
In order for us to better assist you and converse with you, we would like you to introduce yourself. It will help us customize our information to your interests and specific needs. Please post an introduction as a reply to this thread.
My name is Bryan Duerk, and I am a Technical Marketing Engineer in Intel's software group. As the name implies, this role is about two parts technical and one part marketing... I help developers produce applications that best take advantage of the mobile environment to provide the best experience to users on the go.
Our team in the software group includes application developers who work with software vendors in performing mobile optimizations, product development engineers on our Intel Mobile Platform SDK, and consultants in our professional services group that work on mobile architectures.
0 Kudos
65 Replies
James_M_Intel1
Employee
Welcome to the forum! I'm one of the hosts for the forum and excited to offerthis opportunity to the development community in general to ask questions or share key-learnings relating to mobile application development across laptops, tablets, PDAs and phones. Personally I've worked at Intel since 1995 in software development and I've spent the last several years focused on mobile software development.
Thanks
Lester Memmott
0 Kudos
zhuanghao178285450
My name is Zhuanghao,and I'm a member of China Mobile Corporation.My work isdevices maintaining.I want to know more aboutproduct developmenton Intel Mobile Platform SDK.
0 Kudos
James_M_Intel1
Employee

Zhuanghao,

I'm glad to hear you are interested in the Intel Mobile Platform SDK. A good starting point is the product website:

http://www3.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/perflib/mobileplatform/303982.htm

Thanks,
Lester

0 Kudos
James_M_Intel1
Employee

Hi Vipal. Welcome to the discussion forum. Regarding you statement "I am looking for some good reference to our site for software development.". Can you be more specific? What kinds of reference material are you looking for?

Thanks,
Lester Memmott

0 Kudos
mihail_m
Beginner
Hello,

My name is Michael Molin. I'm a computer engineer from Surgut (Western Siberia, Russia). On this forum I'm making a presentation of the Cell Computer Project.

Best regards,

Michael
0 Kudos
jabooty
Beginner

I'm an old retired Main Frame software enginner, that love's debugging.

That's All

0 Kudos
AaronTersteeg
Employee
Hello,
I'm Aaron Tersteeg and I'm part of the Intel Software Network Team here at Intel. If you have any comments or questions about the site you can email me at aaron dot c dot tersteeg a*t intel dot com.
0 Kudos
vipsha
Beginner
In order for us to better assist you and converse with you, we would like you to introduce yourself. It will help us customize our information to your interests and specific needs. Please post an introduction as a reply to this thread.
My name is Bryan Duerk, and I am a Technical Marketing Engineer in Intel's software group. As the name implies, this role is about two parts and one part marketing... I help developers produce applications that best take advantage of the mobile environment to provide the best experience to users on the go.
Our team in the software group includes application developers who work with software vendors in performing mobile optimizations, product development engineers on our Intel Mobile Platform SDK, and consultants in our professional services group that work on mobile architectures.

0 Kudos
quadman
Beginner
Quoting - ISN Admin
My name is Bryan Duerk, and I am a Technical Marketing Engineer in Intel's software group. As the name implies, this role is about two parts technical and one part marketing... I help developers produce applications that best take advantage of the mobile environment to provide the best experience to users on the go.

My name is Todd. I've worked in IT for 21+ years at a commercial printer. I'm primarily responsible for desktop and mobil computers.

0 Kudos
Cijo_Abraham_Mani
Quoting - ISN Admin

I am Cijo Abraham Mani a Senior SE. I am right now pursuing my Master Degree in Technology Management . The Technology Futures is an Important part of our course and I think the next booming technology would be Mobile Internet Devices . In SEO also it is going to gain from mobile internet subscribers . Google Andriod all leads me to this thought. I am a participant in busby seo test as well as Captivating Capiz contests . I hope this two contests will help me learn a lot on new SEO trends .

0 Kudos
coupapp
Beginner
Hello, my name is John Myers and I've come to this forum in hopes to find someone to talk to about data transfer between a mobile device (iPhone or Android based) and a Point-of-Sale computer. I don't know if this is the right forum for this request but if it isn't, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have an idea for an app that would require the ability to transfer data from a mobile device to a store's register or Point-of-Sale computer. Unfortunately, I'm not a computer whiz so I won't know a whole lot about this topic, but I have an idea and I'd like to try and find out if I can get it developed and working. I would like to talk to anyone who is interested in trying to help me get my idea off the ground.
0 Kudos
connected_seogmail_c
0 Kudos
techendeavour
Beginner
My name is Suresh from India and working for mobile application development company Endeavour Software Technologies as mobile application developer.
0 Kudos
steveschmidt85
Beginner
Hello

Team leader of a Android development team in a reputed Mobile Application development company nj. Currently Working on android puzzle game project
0 Kudos
hannahraasch
Beginner
Hello! I am from Los Angeles, CA working with a Web Design company. I am more into web page design part and not in much technical part.
0 Kudos
samstephan9
Beginner
Hello,
This is sam stephan I am from mobile applicaton development company. we develop iPhone, android and ipad application.
0 Kudos
steveschmidt85
Beginner
Hello hannahraasch yet being in Andrid app development i am having basic knowledge of designing as well so it would be nice to connect with you also let me know if i can contact with you for my any designing related issues?
Custom Software Development

0 Kudos
georgen
Beginner
Hey everyone! I work with an inventory software company - always looking to associate with others in the industry. Our developing expands off the Quickbooks platform from Intuit, but have always liked the Intel brand. Heard these were quite active forums and wanted to chime in when possible.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
credoinfotech
Beginner
This is Jai from Credo Infotech. We are a PHP & Microsoft.NET Development company located in India. We are looking for IT Partners for Mobile application development, please get in touch with us.
0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Hello Everybody,

My name is Sergey Kostrov and I'm an experienced Senior C++ Software Developer with an interest in:

- Design and Implementation of Highly Portable C/C++ software for Desktop and Embedded platforms
-Scientific Algorithms
- Image and Video Processing
- High-Performance Computing

Current project: Set of Common Algorithms Library ( ScaLib )

Latest completed sub-project: High-Performance Strassen'sHeap based algorithm for matrix multiplication

Best regards,
Sergey
Calgary, AB, Canada
0 Kudos