Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Introduce Yourself Here

Intel_C_Intel
Employee
Welcome to our Mobile Software Development forum.
In order for us to better assist you and converse with you, we would like you to introduce yourself. It will help us customize our information to your interests and specific needs. Please post an introduction as a reply to this thread.
My name is Bryan Duerk, and I am a Technical Marketing Engineer in Intel's software group. As the name implies, this role is about two parts technical and one part marketing... I help developers produce applications that best take advantage of the mobile environment to provide the best experience to users on the go.
Our team in the software group includes application developers who work with software vendors in performing mobile optimizations, product development engineers on our Intel Mobile Platform SDK, and consultants in our professional services group that work on mobile architectures.
0 Kudos
65 Replies
med_anouar_hammami

Hello everybody,

my name is med anouar hammami,i'm a tunisian computer engineering student ( Mobile Software Development) at esprit.

0 Kudos
Smartjazz
Beginner

Hi I am Smartjazz. Glad to join here and came to know about so many professional mobile application developers. Currently I am working in a company based on India.

http://www.iphoneapplicationdeveloperindia.com

0 Kudos
Sunil_V_
Beginner

Hello,

I am sunil, working at cynere infotech pvt. ltd; a web and mobile development company

Reagrds

0 Kudos
Prince_Joseph
Beginner

I am joseph also from cynere; http://cynere.com

0 Kudos
Oleksandr_C_
Beginner

Hi everybody, I'm Oleksandr, a Business Development Manager at Eleks, Ukraine. At this moment we are intensively developing enterprise mobility solutions business and would like to share our experience with others.

0 Kudos
Jessie_P_
Beginner

My name is Jessie and I am new to this forum. Just like to say a quick Hello to all the members of this great forum.

0 Kudos
Susmita_S_
Beginner

Hello! Everyone i'm new in this forum. I'm not from any company. I hope you will co-operate with me.

0 Kudos
Ben_Y_1
Beginner

Hello, my name is Ben and I'm a recent college graduate with a computer science major learning more about mobile technology. Looking forward to learning more and helping others with mobile apps.

0 Kudos
Adrian_Stevens
Beginner

Hi group,

My name is Adrian and I'm a C# developer and mobile entrepreneur located in Vancouver, Canada.  I'm a big fan of cross platform tools like Xamarin and I've recently discovered that I love using Azure.

I've started a developer blog at http://themethodology.blogspot.ca/  It's been focused on Windows Store apps but I'll be writing more posts on mobile coding in the following months.

0 Kudos
Chirag_Chinmay
Beginner

Hello everyone,

My name is Chirag chinmay and I am a computer science student. Mainly focused on Windows Phone Application Development I have realised my love in coding, learning and discovering. Looking forward for a beautiful experience and learning loads from here.

0 Kudos
Lucas_A_
Beginner

Good day everyone,

Lucas from IMC France, mostly interested by the mobile world (HW + SW). Joined the forum looking for a good source of trustful information about SW/FW power-aware development for mobile platforms. But I'm interested by pretty much anything related to technology.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ali_k_2
Beginner

My name is Ali kazmi, And I am SEO and SMO, Web design and development experts, I belong Pakistan, Currently working on Pakistan software house and Sr. SEO expert.

0 Kudos
Adel_S_
Beginner

My name is Adel Saad. I'm a computer engineer from Egypt

0 Kudos
sprince_d_
Beginner

hi,

My name is Sprince Deton. I'm a software engineer from Japan. 

Best regards,

Spince

0 Kudos
Khalil_S_
Beginner

Hi , I am from India ... I love reading  about technology.

0 Kudos
RBang
New Contributor II

Hi all,

Rishabh Banga this side. I am working in Ericsson as an ICT Engineer. Personally, I've been working on Android since the past 3 years.

0 Kudos
Justin_N_
Beginner

Hi,

I'm Justin - just starting out with mobile development and wanting to learn more about Intel's App Framework 3.0

It seems that the documentation link is broken  : https://github.com/01org/appframework/index.php

Does anyone know what Intel's plan for App Framework 3.0 are - for example, will it still be around in 2 or 3 years time ? And where is the documentation ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Justin

0 Kudos
Justin_N_
Beginner

Ah - I just found out App Framework is being deprecated !

0 Kudos
Sahan_K_
Beginner

hello my name is sahan from sri lanka. im a student and currently working on to find a way to reduce energy waste.

0 Kudos
Mona_S_
Beginner

Hello, I'm Mona from USA. I am a beginner and want to learn a lot about mobile software development from here. Nice to meet you. Have a good time. 

0 Kudos
G_S_SRIDHAR
Beginner
Hi I'm G.S.SRDHAR STUDENT FROM INDIA CURRENTLY PURSUING CIMOUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING.I LOVE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOTHE CORE AND IM A ANDROID DEVELOPER
0 Kudos