Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Issue on Design Mode Tablet Development!

Rodrigo_M_1
New Contributor II

Hi there, I'm developing a application for a tablet, but I notice that the Design mode don't fit on my screen with the resolution of (1920 x 1080) with the tablet resolution at 768 x 1024 that's the default on XDK after select the tablet option!

It's possible that the Intel developers to add a kind of scroll bar to allow you in design mode scroll the screen ? This will be awesome !

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

I've requested this, thanks for bringing this up.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Swati_S_Intel1
Employee

0 Kudos
Chris_P_Intel
Employee

If you click and drag in the empty area "around" the tablet view, you can drag that view around.  So, no need to scroll down, just drag the workspace up so you can see the bottom of your view size.

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_M_1
New Contributor II

SWATI S. (Intel) wrote:

Hi SWATI, thanks for your quicly reply! That's will be awesome to have a scroll bar to allow us to scroll the tablet screen size!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_M_1
New Contributor II

CHRIS P. (Intel) wrote:

If you click and drag in the empty area "around" the tablet view, you can drag that view around.  So, no need to scroll down, just drag the workspace up so you can see the bottom of your view size.

Hi CHRIS, thanks for your reply! It's good to know, but will be awesome to have a scroll bar in there! :)

Thanks!

0 Kudos