Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Jquery Ajax giving bad request

Nadeem_N_
New Contributor I
Hi, Intel XDK is always throwing bad request error after calling my published webservice. It is working fine if run it locally but after publishing it isnt working. Please help as my project is already delayed because of this issue. 2611 INTEL XDK i am using
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nadeem_N_
New Contributor I

Issue Resolved.....

Created New Project > Bootstrap template > copied all the files from my project except plugins, xdk folders and xml files......

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

Where are you testing your project? Emulator? Device? Intel App Preview?

Have you added the domain name of the published web service in the white list field?

I recommend that you add any domain names that your applications will be communicating with to the whitelist field on the Projects panel > Build Settings > Android-Crosswalk, Android, or iOS . For more information on Intel XDK whitelist, visit https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/using-cordova-whitelist-rules-with-intel-xdk.

0 Kudos
Wesly_L_
Beginner

Google translation.
Good evening!

I'm developing an app with local database which is assigned via ajax, and after the upgrade of cord 3.5 to 4.1.2 and 5.1.1, the app only works during emulation and also after the preview, after the build does not work anymore ... I added "*" in the whitelist and still not working .... I have no more resources to try to work!
Could someone help me? ...

Thank you already!

0 Kudos
Nadeem_N_
New Contributor I
Its not working anywhere i.e. emulator, device etc ......
0 Kudos
Wesly_L_
Beginner

Google translation.
Good evening!

It works perfectly in the emulator and tabem in intel preview, but when compiled not working ajax even has errors .... following image with whitelist configuration.
Please What do I do?

Thank you already!

whitelist_0.PNG

0 Kudos
Elroy_A_Intel
Employee

What devices are you testing on? Is your applicaton working with the Debug tab or with Intel App Preview?

0 Kudos
Wesly_L_
Beginner

Elroy Ashtian Jr (Intel) wrote:

What devices are you testing on? Is your applicaton working with the Debug tab or with Intel App Preview?

Meu dispositivo android 5.1 Moto G 1ª geracao e usei o app preview normalmente.

link download project: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/597937#comment-1845908

0 Kudos
Nadeem_N_
New Contributor I

Issue Resolved.....

Created New Project > Bootstrap template > copied all the files from my project except plugins, xdk folders and xml files......

0 Kudos