Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Keystore Needed

Danish_K_
Beginner

After the update of intel XDK my keystore was removed please send me the keystore at the earliest

I have sent you the complete details on html5tools@intel.com.

Login Id : danish@schoolpad.in

bundle : schoolpad.genesis.app

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Danish -- please also review this post > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-xdk/topic/622926 < it might help.

0 Kudos
Danish_K_
Beginner

Hi Paul

I have tried everything, read all your forums. My intel XDK is 3400 and i have been waiting for more than 12 hours for a reply (I have sent around 4-5 emails to 

html5tools@intel.com

). My apps have not been updated since yesterday and we can't wait more please send me my certificate because i can't see it in my account settings.  I am sorry if i am being rude please understand my situation.

LoginId : danish@schoolpad.in

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Danish,

I have responded to you from html5tools. I believe the cert you want is in your other account.

Pamela

0 Kudos
Jane_S_
Beginner

I'm trying to build, I created (I think) a new keystore, converted my Legacy keystore, but Build keeps putting me back to "Build settings" to choose a key, yet it seems I can't do so. So I can't build. What can I do? How do you choose the key?

I can not build my new app, I can not get a key at all, it is not doing anything.

BTW the "improvements" on 3491 are not exactly improvements, like the new Simulate (the old way was more straight forward) or this keystore problem.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Jane -- confirm that your build settings on the iOS and Windows tabs are also okay. There is a bug in the Build tab that falsely makes you believe there are settings issues on the Android tab when they are actually on the iOS or Windows tabs. Make sure those two tabs also have good build settings. One problem that has been coming up is the location and/or name of the mobile provisioning file in the iOS build tab. That may be the source of the problem.

0 Kudos
Shahab_L_Intel
Employee

Jane, you said: 

>but Build keeps putting me back to "Build settings" to choose a key, yet it seems I can't do so

what happens when you try to choose a key?

0 Kudos