Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

MPSS 4.x for xeon phi 7200A

davide_c
Beginner

Hi

Is there a way to obtain the MPSS version 4.x for the 7220A co-processor?

Best regards

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Quant_Geek1
Novice

Not from Intel.  Send me a message and I'll tell you where you can pick it up....

QG

0 Kudos
Ewing__Kevin
Beginner

2nd that also trying to locate to same software.

0 Kudos
puszta_h_
Beginner

Any way to get this also working on my 31s1p ? Would need it for Win10 x64 + OpenCL, mpss 3.3.4 + opencl 14.2 are not really stable 8)

0 Kudos
Quant_Geek1
Novice

Nope.  Forget OpenCL for the Phi as the performance is terrible.  That was the reason why it was dumped in later versions.  Use the Phi for what it was intended for - OpenMP.  Upgrade to 3.8 of the stack for the first generation Phi.

0 Kudos
Montgomery__Matthew

Quant.Geek wrote:

Nope.  Forget OpenCL for the Phi as the performance is terrible.  That was the reason why it was dumped in later versions.  Use the Phi for what it was intended for - OpenMP.  Upgrade to 3.8 of the stack for the first generation Phi.

I sent you an email regarding windows mpss 4.x for my phi 7220A

0 Kudos
Whit_D_
Beginner

Is there a list of vendors carrying x200 coprocessors?

0 Kudos
JJK
New Contributor III

The x200 coprocessor is discontinued. You can no longer find it on ark.intel.com either. Any vendor carrying it, will be selling surplus supplies.

0 Kudos
Aguy__Just
Beginner

Does anyone have the windows version of MPSS 4.X.0 - 4.4.0? There was a ZIP version of MPSS4.40 at one point. You can find the instructions on how to install it here http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/11597/readme-windows.pdf

I have yet to see anyone share the windows version though. Only version I've seen is the rhel version. Would be great if anyone has it!

0 Kudos
TrooperN
Beginner

Does anyone happen to have a copy of mpss 4.x.0 for windows?

0 Kudos
Quantitative_Finance
New Contributor I

You should be able to find everything you need to get the x200 co-processor boards running here:

https://lukminer.org/2018/07/02/created-new-static-supported-coins-overview-page/

Regards,

QG

0 Kudos