Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

MS Visual Studio & Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran Windows

Han_C_1
Beginner

Hello Dear I have a question how I connect MS Visual Studio & Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran Windows 2016. Sorry for hesitate you, I want to know what's the way connecting Microsoft Visual Studio & Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran Windows 2016. Please let me know on this. Best Regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

In order to integrate Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran Windows 2016 with MS Visual Studio:

-have MS Visual Studio 2013 or 2015 (or 2010) installed on the system prior to installation of Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran Windows 2016

-run the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for Fortran Windows 2016 installer which will detect all the versions of MS Visual Studio installed on your machine. You will be able to choose which version of VS you wish to connect/integrate with Intel(R) Fortran Compiler.

Please let me know if the above answers your question and/or if you need help.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

This issue has been resolved. If you have a similar issue, do not add it to this thread but start a new one.

0 Kudos