Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Mac Fortran update works, C update does not

G_2
Beginner

I have licenses for Fortran and C for Mac (Snow Leopard).   I downloaded the license files and put them in the standard location (/Users/Shared/Library/Application\ Support/Intel/Licenses/).  The Fortran install (m_fcompxe_2011.13.380.dmg) worked without a hitch, but the C install (m_ccompxe_2011.13.380.dmg) does not accept my license: "Installation cannot proceed. You do not have enough licenses to install all the components of this package."  My subscription history shows both compilers expire 06 Dec 2013, but looking in the license files, the Fortran license has some strings "INTEL 2013.1206 permanent uncounted" where the C license has "INTEL 2012.0630 permanent uncounted".   Both license files agree with what I see when I display them in the license manager web page.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
James_T_Intel
Hi G, Please send me the serial numbers for both products in a private message. I'll verify the status of both licenses and we'll go from there. Sincerely, James Tullos Technical Consulting Engineer Intel® Cluster Tools
0 Kudos
James_T_Intel
Hi G, Have you tried installing with the license file you received in email? Sincerely, James Tullos Technical Consulting Engineer Intel® Cluster Tools
0 Kudos
G_2
Beginner
The first two times I requested the C compiler license by email the licenses I received had the old date, the 3rd time the date had been updated and the license worked.
0 Kudos
James_T_Intel
Hi G, That seems odd, but at least it's working now. Sincerely, James Tullos Technical Consulting Engineer Intel® Cluster Tools
0 Kudos