Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Need licence file for evaluation

Dejan_M_
Beginner

Hello,

I have downloaded Parallel Studio XE 2015 Composer and  when trying to run iFort I get this...

Error: A license for FCompW is not available (-158,61003,2).

License file(s) used were (in this order):
    1.  Trusted Storage
    2.  C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses\*.lic
    3.  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses
    4.  C:\PROGRA~2\Intel\COMPOS~1\bin\intel64\*.lic

Please visit http://software.intel.com/sites/support/ if you require technical a
ssistance.

ifort: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

I see many people asking the same question, so wondering if we are all doing something wrong, or is it just me missing something obvious...

Thanks,

Dejan.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Florian_F_
Beginner

Hello,

I have the same problem. I got an email with a download button, but no evaulation license file for Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux. Could you please send me the license file.

Best regards,

Florian Fleissner

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Dejan and Florian,

Could you tell me of your serial number through sending me a message, then I'd like to send the license file to you.

Also, please make sure that your license manager's version is the latest, you can download it from the registration center

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support
Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:

User forums: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

0 Kudos
Dejan_M_
Beginner

Hello Qiaomin,

this is evaluation copy and no serial number is available. Software manager says:

Serial Number(s): N/A

See the screenshot...

intelSoftwareManager.jpg

Thanks,

Dejan.

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Dejan,

It maybe the problem of license manager's version, I have sent you the direct downloadable link in a private message.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos
Florian_F_
Beginner

Hello Qiaomin,

I try to run the linux version. During the install, the license is requested by the installer. How to I read the serial number? It did not receive any Information about the serial via mail and in the downloaded extracted installer archive I cannot find any related information.

Best regards,

Florian

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Florian,

Please tell me of your registered email address when you applied for the evaluation license through sending me a private message, I'd send the file to you.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support

0 Kudos