Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Need to transfer all licenses that were possibly registered under a different user

Oliver_R_1
Beginner

Hi

i have a need to transfer any license taht would have been setup by Stephen Martin (email stephen.p.martin@intecsea.com) to the following account Intecsea.ICTPerth@intecsea.com. The user Stephen Martin is no longer part of the company

i have reference for the licenses etc... this is required as I am having toruble tracking teh license maintenance for renewals as well as just generaly speaking the licenses we own as they are spread.

thanking you in advance for your assistance on this matter

Regqards

Oliver

0 Kudos
3 Replies
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Martin,

I juse checked that there are no serial numbers registered under the stephen.p.martin@intecsea.com address ,can you confirm that ?

or do you have any specific serial number needed to be transfered?

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support

Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:
User forums:                   http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

0 Kudos
Oliver_R_1
Beginner

Hi QIAOMIN Q. (Intel)

Emailed you required information in regards to the licenses directly/privately.
can you please advise if there was any luck with getting them transfered to Intecsea.ICTPerth@intecsea.com for management under one entity

They would have been registered either by Stephen.P.Martin (stephen.p.marttin@intecsea.com)

or Prabindra awale (prabindra.awale@intecsea.com)

Regards

Oliver

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello Oliver ,

Three licenses under prabindra.awale@intecsea.com have been transfered to Intecsea.ICTPerth@intecsea.com ,please have a check ,let me know if you still have problem on this.

Thank you.
--
QIAOMIN.Q
Intel Developer Support

Please participate in our redesigned community support web site:
User forums:                   http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

0 Kudos