Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Not Found !!!

alibeigi__amirreza

Hi I export my game in construct2 to cordova and I copy them to www folder but when I run it on simulator or export it for iOS or andoid app shows me "Not Found" 

How should I fix this ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Not very much information to go on. You'll have to be more specific. Some screenshots might help to understand where and what is "not found."

0 Kudos
alibeigi__amirreza

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

Not very much information to go on. You'll have to be more specific. Some screenshots might help to understand where and what is "not found."

I have attached a screenshot please see it .

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I recommend you use the debugger to figure out what is going on. There's something wrong with your app that likely has nothing to do with the XDK. The XDK provides you with the tools to debug your JavaScript.

0 Kudos
alibeigi__amirreza

Paul F. (Intel) wrote:

I recommend you use the debugger to figure out what is going on. There's something wrong with your app that likely has nothing to do with the XDK. The XDK provides you with the tools to debug your JavaScript.

I know my js code is correct because 2 days ago I was seeing my app correctly in simulator and I never changed my code but today it shows me "Not Found" !

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I can't speak to what may or may not have changed, the information you provide looks like something about the app is missing. There are multiple ways to try debugging it:

• open the debug panel in the Simulate tab (using the "bug" icon) to see if there are any obvious messages
  • open the index.html file in your project in a browser window, and use the debug window in that browser
  • try running the app within App Preview (via the Test tab)

The information you are providing is insufficient to help, it looks and feels like an application issue. Until more detailed data regarding the actual error is uncovered... you'll have to do some debugging to isolate the issue. If the issue is something to do with the XDK we can identify a workaround or issue a bug fix. The symptom you are providing smells like an app issue. Perhaps some files are missing or were mistakenly deleted or changed? There are many things that could have happened, there is, unfortunately, nothing telling about the error message you are showing here.

0 Kudos