Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Performance evaluation CPU Intel Pentium G4560 vs Core i3 6100 vs Pentium G4600

gardner__kuphal
Beginner

It is obvious that the Intel Core i3 CPU series is always selected by the majority of PC users for entertainment and learning needs, for reasons such as reasonable price as well as usage. Intel HyperThreading technology turns a real 2-core CPU into a 4-core total, to accompany the mid-range graphics cards, making the price not too high but the effect is effective. fruit. Meanwhile, lower-end products such as Pentium or Celeron are out of breath and are not selected much because of the limited processing power when there are only 2 processor cores, especially with the context of the games. The new version has now been able to make better use of multi-core CPUs.

Not long ago, when Intel's 7th-generation CPU products, codenamed Kaby Lake, began to hit the market. The attention of the tech community is not directed to the Core i7, Core i5, ... but instead to the popular Pentium series with code names such as G4560, G4600, G4620. We all know Pentium is a cheap CPU, aimed at the general audience. But Intel has added a familiar "spice", which is HyperThreading technology, which is only present in the Core i3 and Core i7 series. This makes the Kaby Lake Pentium series this time a very attractive option for those who have limited budgets, but still want to experience good processing performance with mid-range graphics cards. currently storming today as NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti; AMD Radeon RX 460, Radeon RX 470.
With the addition of HyperThreading technology, the new generation of Kaby Lake Pentium CPUs this time has become more formidable than ever. The specifications are almost equivalent. As noted above, the price of Pentium CPU series is always very good, promising this is an extremely hot option for gamers who want to buy a cheap PC but the performance achieved is not inferior to the CPU. Core i3 more advanced.

At this point, surely we will all be curious about the performance of these CPUs, both in terms of normal performance and the new offline gaming today. Next will be the application benchmark section and the current hot game titles.

Performance evaluation friv

First, the configuration details used for evaluating the performance of three CPUs today, specifically as follows:

Mainboard Asus Z170-P
Ram 16Gb DDR4 2133 MHz Kingston HyperX Fury
VGA Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4Gb OC
The foundation is the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card which is extremely hot today among gamers as well as enthusiasts today. All three CPUs are the "other half", respectively, for this mid-range graphics card.

0 Kudos
0 Replies