Software Archive
Read-only legacy content

Problem activating parallel studio xe

Jan_K_5
Beginner

I am experiencing difficulties activating Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016 u1. My update subscription expired Jan 8. In The registration center I can choose Version 2016 Update 1 for download, but the license file supplied when clicking on manage licenses does not work. During installation I get the message that the license file is invalid for the product. I understand I have to generate s specific license file for my host ID, but I do not get that option in the registration center.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

I am sorry you are having difficulties with activation. I checked your license, for some reason it was not upgraded to the newer 2016 license despite the expiration date being 1/2016.

I am going to investigate this further and communicate with you via private message.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello, 

I have updated your account. You should receive a registration email with upgraded license information. Please let me know if you are able to activate PSXE 2016 Update 1.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Jan_K_5
Beginner

Hello,

with the updated license, I was able to activate PSXE 2016 Update 1. Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos