Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problem app store Urgent! - SOLVED

Leonardo_S_3
Beginner

Estimados amigos del foro. Estoy experimentando un problema con dos aplicaciones que tengo alojadas en android, las cuales cree con el intel xdk.

El problema comenzó hace unos días atrás por un cliente que tuvo un problema con su teléfono y tuvo que volver a descargar la aplicación, la cual se le instalo bien pero cuando hace el logue no le pasa de la pantalla ni tampoco le devuelve ningún error. Lo primero que hice fue probar la aplicación en mi celular y funcionaba bien, probé con otro celular por las dudas (aclaro que los dos teléfonos ya tenían la aplicación instalada) y también funcionaba bien. Fui al intel xdk y probé en debugear y correrlo con el emulador y nada raro. Entonces desinstale la app de mi celular, la descargue y efectivamente pude reproducir el error. Conecte el celular a la pc e intente debugear pero me funcionaba bien, me pareció algo extraño. Entonces instale un analizador de paquetes en mi celular y pude ver el error que me devolvía que es el que adjunto en una imagen mas abajo.

Hablando por privado con un moderador de aquí me paso unas paginas para ver si me ayudaban a debuguear el error, pero e seguido esas recomendaciones y el error sigue, por eso lo hago publico para ver si a alguien le paso y pueda ayudarme.(https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/articles/cordova-cli-412-domain-whitelisting-with-intel-xdk-for-ajax-and-launching-external-apps; https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/intel-xdk-debug-and-test-overview#RemoteChromeDevTools)

Vale aclarar que el error no es del Intel xdk, y que he probado la aplicación (las mismas pruebas) en dispositivos con IOS y Windows y funcionan excelente, el error solo lo tengo en dispositivos con android.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear friends of the forum. I am experiencing a problem with two applications that I have hosted on android, which Intel believes the XDK.

The problem started a few days ago by a customer who had a problem with your phone and had to re-download the application, which is installed fine but when does logue did not pass the screen nor returns any error. The first thing I did was test the application on my phone and it worked fine, I tried another cell in case (clarified that the two phones already have the application installed) and also worked well. I went to the XDK intel and tried to debug and run in the emulator and nothing unusual. Then uninstall the app from my cell phone, I could actually download and reproduce the error. Connect the phone to the PC and try to debug but I worked well, I found something strange. Then install a packet sniffer on my phone and I could see the error that is returned to me in a picture attached below.

Speaking by privately with a moderator here I spend a few pages to see if I helped debuguear error, but and followed these recommendations and the error continues, so do the public to see if someone happened and can help me. (https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/articles/cordova-cli-412-domain-whitelisting-with-intel-xdk-for-ajax-and-launching-external-appshttps://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/intel-xdk-debug-and-test-overview#RemoteChromeDevTools)

It is worth mentioning that the error is not Intel XDK, and have tested the application (the same tests) on devices with IOS and Windows and excellent work, I got the error only on devices with android.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Leonardo_S_3
Beginner

Estimados; estuve indagando un poco más sobre el problema y creo que el problema viene por otro lado. No se como funcionara Intel xdk con los Web Services de amazon, pero cuando cree un apk nuevo, me llego el mail con el link de descarga del apk, cuando ingreso desde un navegador a mi cuenta de intel, me pide usuario y pass, me dirijio a la primera imagen que adjunto debajo, con esta leyenda "

Thank you for using the Intel® XDK.

If you are accessing this service from AppPreview, you may close the sign in window.

"

Donde antes podía entrar a mi panel en la nube de Intel ya no me deja y me muestra eso.

Copie el link del mail y veo que va a la pagina que me aparece en la primer imagen adjuntada y es la que me devuelve el error 403 Forbidden.

https://appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com/xdk2/services.aspx?cmd=GetDownloadUrl&login=yes&ResponseContentType=application/octet-stream&S3Object=https%3A%2F%2Fam-xdk2.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fcust.6f3bcc88-73c7-405e-b584-7eb12cafce00%2Fapp.8862e1d0-ca7f-40d2-88d2-d71219bcfae2%2Fandroid%2Fsecurity2.android.201508264615.apk

Al querer entrar al link me devuelve dos errores que son los que figuran en las dos figura adjuntas.

Por lo que entiendo mi aplicación cuando es generada en el Intel xdk genera una clave para entrar al webservices de amazon y obtener algunas configuraciones, ya que lo que quiere obtener es un xml, pero estaría teniendo un error, como que mi usuario no esta habilitado o que la llave no es la correcta. Necesitaría que por favor alguien mas entendido en el tema me diera una solución ya que es un grave problema el no poder contar con una aplicación que funcione correctamente.

Gracias.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear; I was digging a little more about the problem and I think the problem lies elsewhere. No XDK as Intel worked with Amazon Web Services, but when you create a new apk, I get the mail with the link to download the apk, when income from a browser on my account intel, asks me username and pass me were addressed to the first image attached below, with the legend "

Thank you for using the Intel® XDK.
If you are Accessing esta service from AppPreview, you sign in May close the window.
"

Where before I could enter my panel cloud Intel no longer leaves me and show me that.
Copy the link in the mail and you will see the page that appears to me in the first attached image and is what brings me the error 403 Forbidden.

https://appcenter.html5tools-software.intel.com/xdk2/services.aspx?cmd=GetDownloadUrl&login=yes&ResponseContentType=application/octet-stream&S3Object=https%3A%2F%2Fam-xdk2.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fcust.6f3bcc88-73c7-405e-b584-7eb12cafce00%2Fapp.8862e1d0-ca7f-40d2-88d2-d71219bcfae2%2Fandroid%2Fsecurity2.android.201508264615.apk

When I want to get the link returns two errors that are listed in the two accompanying figure.
From what I understand my application when it is generated in the XDK Intel generates a key to enter webservices Amazon and get some configurations, because what you get is an xml, but would be taking a mistake, as my user is not enabled or the key is not correct. Need to please someone more knowledgeable in the subject give me a solution because it is a serious problem not being able to have an application that works properly.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

I am not totally sure what the problem is or what you are asking, but I will answer like I believe your situation is the following:

Issue: Can not download APK, or get sign in screen when trying to download.

Possible causes:

1. When you build completes, it sends a successful build email to your account. You must be signed in to access the build. You can also UNCHECK the secure build checkbox on the successful build screen to send yourself a unsecure link to access without having to sign in.

2. Only your most recent build of each type is available for download. If you rebuild, the first build email become null and void, you must use the second email.

If that is not your issue, please be more exact on what it is you are having problems with.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_S_3
Beginner

El problema es que de la noche a la mañana las aplicaciones que tenia subidas y disponibles en la tienda de Google dejaron de funcionar, cuando se quiere loguear en la aplicación devuelve el error de la imagen.

Da la casualidad que todo comenzó cuando entregaron la nueva versión de Intel xdk. Cuando sacaron la anterior a esta, también tuve problemas, no podía compilar, al final era un error en el intel xdk, y eso lo reconocieron después de mucha insistencia e idas y vueltas.

Necesito una solución urgente, no se que deben estar haciendo mal, pero es mucha casualidad que cada vez que entregan una versión nueva del intel xdk, viene con algún inconveniente.

Saludos y gracias.

Espero una pronta respuesta.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The problem is that the overnight applications had ups and available in store Google stopped working, when you want to log in the application returns the error image.
As it happens, it started when delivered the new version of Intel XDK. When they took the previous to this, I also had problems, I could not compile, the end was an error in the XDK intel, and that they recognized after much prodding and twists and turns.
I need an urgent solution, not to be doing OK but much chance that each time delivered a new version of XDK intel comes with some problems.
Greetings and thanks.
I expect a prompt response.

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

The automatic translating of your forum post is very difficult to follow, and doesnt make much sense :(

Let me attempt again to figure out what your issue is:

You update an app that previously worked correctly in the Play Store?

After the update, your app stopped working? Can you be more specific, what stopped working?

Did you test the update (built apk) on an device before you published it to the Play Store?

0 Kudos
John_H_Intel2
Employee

I see that you are building both LEGACY builds and Cordova builds with the email address you are posting with here.

You should not use the LEGACY builds, they will be going away in the near future.

If you are trying to replace an app in the Play Store, you must build it with the same account so it uses the same certificate and it must have the same AppID that was used to submit to the Play Store.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_S_3
Beginner

John, there's two builds because we I to compile with different methods to test if it works and nothing. In another test I try to create a new account on XDK for create the app over blank space and the new user nevers ends to be created, it stucked on processing...

It seems that there's a problem with users and when the app try to connect to amazon for execute gives Access Denied (a packet tracer show that error)

I don't really know how the app connects to amazon for downloading data. Did you know if ther's some trouble with that? or if an update could modify the credentials?

Over old installed devices it works well but when i install new devices not work,

Thanks for your interest.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_S_3
Beginner

Dear, I think I discovered the source of the problem after several tests.
I attached the picture.
Apparently the xhr.js file is returning a 404, I think this file like the intel was loaded by default.
The functions we use with intel.xdk ... are not working. And therefore the application does not advance, but the strange thing is that not return any error.
We replace these functions by native plugin Cordova and the problem was solved.
I not if someone else is happening so share my experience so they can check it.
Thanks for everything, I leave you my greetings.

0 Kudos