Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17060 Discussions

Problem with new version

Matias_G_
Beginner

Estimados, acabo de instalar la nueva versión del XDK 2611 y ya tengo problemas. La verdad cada vez que sacaron una nueva versión tuve algun problema, como critica constructiva, estaría bueno que hagan un test mas profundo antes de publicar las versiones.

Ahora cuando quiero probar mis app me devuelve un error que no encuentra las librerías de cordova, necesito una solución URGENTE!!!!

Adjunto imagen con error.

Gracias.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anusha_M_Intel1
Employee

Dear , I just installed the new version of the 2611 XDK and I have problems. The truth every time I took a new version problem, as constructive criticism , it would be good to do a more thorough test versions before posting .

Now when I want to test my app returns an error that I do not find libraries Cordova , I need an urgent solution !!!!

Attached image error.

Thank you.

Are

So it looks like it is trying to find the file plugin. And I assume you have verified the file exists at the location. And the path in the error message shows an older version of the plugin ID. Can you check if the file plugin's folder name has changed? Maybe to something like: 'cordova-plugin-file'? I suggest you dismiss the error and re-add the plugin via the plugin manager.  

0 Kudos
Amrita_C_Intel
Employee

Hello,

How are you trying to add plugin? Have you selected from the list? Github or Cordova registry?

0 Kudos