Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Problemas para logar no software

Emerson_A_
Beginner

olá boa tarde amigos,

Bom instalei o Intel XDK na minha máquina e não estou conseguindo fazendo login no software. Está dando erro de senha, mais no site da Intel loga normalmente.
Como resolver isso?

0 Kudos
36 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee
hello good afternoon friends ,

Good installed Intel XDK on my machine and I'm not getting by logging into the software. Is giving error password, more on Intel's site logs normally.
How to solve this?

Please try to log into this site with your XDK userid and password to confirm they are good. If you cannot log into that site with your XDK userid and password, please create a new account.

0 Kudos
Emerson_A_
Beginner

Hello friend,
Yes logging is usually on the Intel XDK site and not just logs in the program installed on my computer.

See the error print:error_xdk.jpg

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

I've asked someone who is familiar with the login system to take a look at your issue, this may be due to some changes in our authentication.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Your existing Intel account will not work with the XDK -- yet -- that is the change that is being implemented. You must create an XDK account by clicking the blue "Need to sign up for an account?" link below the login request. You can use the same userid and password as you current use for the Intel site, so when the merge of accounts happen yours will not have to change. But you must create a separate XDK account, at this time.

0 Kudos
Robson_S_1
Beginner

Boa noite

Primeiro não conseguia logar agora a janela para login não aparece.

Grato

Robson Santiago

0 Kudos
Robson_S_1
Beginner

Boa noite

Primeiro não conseguia logar agora a janela para login não aparece.

Grato

Robson Santiago

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Robson,

The login window does not appear . . . what does appear? I am assuming you cannot use the XDK, but tell me what state it is in.

0 Kudos
Robson_S_2
Beginner
Pamela,
The login window does not appear

Thank you

0 Kudos
Robson_S_2
Beginner

tela intel.png

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

It looks like you do not have a good network connection. Can you log into https://signin.intel.com/?

0 Kudos
Robson_S_2
Beginner

Yes, I do.

My connection is good.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Can you log in via the link I gave you?

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

But what DO you see? Is the XDK window visible but grey so that you cannot click anything? The image you included DOES show the login window.

Eu tenho que entender o que acontece. Você diz que a janela para login não aparece. Mas que é visto? Só o XDK aparece? Mas é escuro?

Ou pode ser que tudo está bem sem janela para login seja mostrado? Mas se era esse, não houve um problema.

Ou é que a janela que venha não completa o processo. Mas ela venha mais uma vez, e mais uma vez, . . . ?

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

Ah, I see. Sorry, I didn't see your post before I posted. Have you tried the link Paul gave you?

0 Kudos
Robson_S_2
Beginner

Goof afternoon

The problem continues , the login window is not visible and my connection is good.
0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Hello Robson, since you are able to post on this forum it means you have an account established and have a network connection. Are you using the same userid and password for the XDK as you are using for getting into this forum? If you have saved the password in your browser and are not sure of the password, please go to this page: https://signin.intel.com/ and confirm that you know the userid and password.

Please report back here your success regarding logging into this web site: https://signin.intel.com/ first so we can understand where the problem is coming from. We need to first determine if your userid and password are good. Do not start the XDK for this test, please use your browser and report back if you know your userid and password, first.

0 Kudos
Robson_S_1
Beginner
Hello, Paul

Success to connect in https://signin.intel.com/ . Used login : robsonsantiago2357@gmail.com and password 

but the login window does not show.
0 Kudos
Robson_S_1
Beginner

Good Morning

login window does not show.

tela intel.png

0 Kudos
Robson_S_1
Beginner

tela3.png

0 Kudos