Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

#RESOLVED# Issues to build app from any computer installed Intel XDK. (Error: Plugin....)

Rodrigo_M_1
New Contributor II

Hi Intel support team, I would like to report a problem with Intel tool.

Some days ago I start seeing some "Error: Plugin" on build app.

Fisrt I start get Error: Plugin "StatusBar" failed to install .

So I just removed once I'm not using this plugin yet... but now I got Error: Plugin "Device" failed to install  .

So, after that I have tested couple of projects in a couple of computers that I have installed the Intel XDK, and I notice that doesn't matter the computer / project...

Some time on same computer, on same project I try to upload the project and rebuild it and get the Device plugin error or StatusBar...

I have tried to remove / add again these plugins to the projects and no success...

I think maybe is something on server side... because some times I'm just able to build the application with success!

Note: Almost time I got error is with the projects that have the StatusBar plugin !

StatusBar plugin Version: 2.0.0

Cordova CLI 5.1.1

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Eric_H_Intel
Employee

I cleared a corrupt cache on the build server that may have been causing the issue.   Try your build again and let me know if you are still seeing the failure.

Eric

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rodrigo_M_1
New Contributor II

After a couple of tests, seems to be a problem on build server side (for Device plugin) because I have created a new project, uploaded to Intel XDK Server and build it with success !

Just after success I rebuild the same project and got error on plugins Device and Splashscreen ... I rebuild it without re-upload the files and the build was success!

So looks like there some problem / conflict on server side that needs more attention to be fixed!

Please let me know if there's anything that may I can help!

Regards,

Rodrigo.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Thank you for that info, Redrigo. I will alert our build system team.

0 Kudos
Eric_H_Intel
Employee

I cleared a corrupt cache on the build server that may have been causing the issue.   Try your build again and let me know if you are still seeing the failure.

Eric

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_M_1
New Contributor II

Hi Paul / Eric, I just rebuild with all plugins and works with success!

Thanks for your help guys!

Best Regards,

Rodrigo.

0 Kudos