Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

[RESOLVED] -- Timeout (experiencing delays in the communication with Intel build Server)

Rodrigo_M_1
New Contributor II

Hi there, I would like to report a Timeout message on Intel XDK!

I'm not able to build my application, so I received this timeout message, and it says to report this issue in this forum !

Thanks!

Rodrigo.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

This issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

There were some issues with the backend database that should now be resolved. Please give it another try and report back if you are still experiencing issues.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

Spoke too soon. We thought it was resolved but work is still ongoing, the initial fixes did not fully resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
ANTÔNIO_C_
Beginner

I'm also experiencing the same problem.

I need to generate the apk file. What could be done ?

Thanks in advance.

Antônio 

0 Kudos
Rodrigo_M_1
New Contributor II

Hi Paul, thanks for your quickly reply!

Just taking advantage, I was looking for an alternative solution in case of emergency to build the application offline (without need the cloud build) .

I know that's not easy specially in case the application is for iOS! I saw a post with your reply about to use the CLI locally  by use the Early Access version or something like that...

Do you have some recommendation about it ? I know even with a local build server, I'll need a MAC PC (I already have it!) but I have no idea where to start!

It's just a question about if it's really possible all right ?

Thanks!

Rodrigo.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The XDK builds standard Cordova CLI apps, so you can install Cordova CLI and create a project with it, then copy your source files into the CLI project and you'll be able to build locally. Of course, you'll have to learn how to use Cordova CLI, but it's not that hard. Please see the Cordova documentation on how to do that.

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

This issue has been resolved.

0 Kudos